Chronic Skinny Dog - I Sure Could Use Some Help Pls!

Stitch

I find the natural yoghurt is more popular. Parmesan cheese also works a treat sprinkled on the food. Unfortunately I now cannot get yoghurt or parmesan out of the fridge without someone getting excited!

Maccas soft serve is good to try icecream wise.

Mine get Yoplait plain yoghurt for breakfast but just about go into raptures over Gippsland vanilla yoghurt. They know the difference between it and any other yoghurt and I don't blame them. It is the best I have ever tasted too.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will she eat nutrigel? How about adding B vitamins into her food - brewers yeast or some vegemite. They're meant to stimulate appetite as well. Conversely you can try the horse calming pastes as they contain B vitamins, tryptophan, magnesium, chamomile etc it may settle her enough to get the appetite going.

I find the natural yoghurt is more popular. Parmesan cheese also works a treat sprinkled on the food. Unfortunately I now cannot get yoghurt or parmesan out of the fridge without someone getting excited!

Maccas soft serve is good to try icecream wise.

Mine get Yoplait plain yoghurt for breakfast but just about go into raptures over Gippsland vanilla yoghurt. They know the difference between it and any other yoghurt and I don't blame them. It is the best I have ever tasted too.

:thumbsup:

Its the Gippsland natural one here.