Projected Improvements - Adelaide

nightgrace6

Hi all

Is anyone entered in the show this weekend? it will be my first show and I have not received acknowledgment of my entry, I have not been able to get on to anyone re the phone number so I was just wondering if anyone that has entered has received their numbers etc yet?

Thanks in advance :(

You wont recieve numbers in the mail from an SA show, they will be available for collection on the day. Has you cheque been cashed ? Did you send a stamped self address envelope for acknowledgement of entry ? - in saying this this could be in the post.

Thanks for the information about not receiving anything till the day, I sent off my money in an express post platinum envelope with a return envelope because I didn't have a cheque book and entries were closing. I guess I am going to have to keep on trying to call them.

Thanks

We don't have anything back yet either and talking to people on the weekend it seems like its everyone so don't stress too much! Will keep my eye out for you, I have several Australian Shepherds. :laugh:

Oh great! Ill call them today, thanks!

So nervous have no mentor or nowhere to sit, its a trial show for us, little eff won't let me "arrange" her feet and she is a little naughty but everyone has to start somewhere. Good thing she's only in baby puppy so the embarrassment will be over early haha.

Good luck all

Oh great! Ill call them today, thanks!

So nervous have no mentor or nowhere to sit, its a trial show for us, little eff won't let me "arrange" her feet and she is a little naughty but everyone has to start somewhere. Good thing she's only in baby puppy so the embarrassment will be over early haha.

Good luck all

don't stress, I was the same with Fern as a baby, rocked up to a show, knew no one, at least had a chair and some shade for the pup and my lovely daughter for moral support. Set up next to a lovely dachie lady who helped me out.

Yup, don't stress, you'll be fine! It's over before you know it. And babies are allowed to be naughty - just have fun (and make it fun for your little one). My little one is a baby too and two weeks ago I had her gallop around the ring instead of gaiting. :laugh: Hopefully she's a little better behaved this weekend!

We're in group 5, so the ring next to yours (you have a Dobe, don't you?) Will try and keep an eye out for you. :)

Got my envelope back today and numbers for a change! Somehow I have 4 numbers for 1 dog over two days? :laugh:

If you get stuck nightgrace I have a blue merle adult Aussie with one blue eye and one brown eye and the only baby red merle. My name is Lyndsay. Good luck and have fun! My babies are always naughty. :)

Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Let the steward and judge know it is your and your pup's first time in the ring and if your baby is naughty or you do something wrong you aren't the first person to have it happen and you won't be the last. Even experience people stuff up.

Don't forget that if your baby gets baby of breed then you will need to stay for baby in group which is done just after best in group!

I'm not out this week with my 'old fashioned' Gsd but good luck to all you guys.

Don't panic nightgrace6. If you want to talk to someone, the aussie's are a great bunch and welcome everyone. I know by experience!

I will have 3 baby berners this weekend its their first show so could be amusing :laugh:

You can come and talk to us we sit with mastiffs, berners, pyreneans, at the back near the green shed.

I haven't got any confirmation of entry either.

Ok i went to the letter box and I have numbers too, looks like I have the only berners so I'll be easy to find! :)

I will have 3 baby berners this weekend its their first show so could be amusing :)

You can come and talk to us we sit with mastiffs, berners, pyreneans, at the back near the green shed.

I haven't got any confirmation of entry either.

She forgot one breed....... taps foot..... awkward moment......

:cry: