Projected Improvements - Adelaide

nightgrace6

I was so nervous and embarrassed! thought my girl would be distracted so attempted to tire her out a bit which left her a little flat, mind you I was probably giving her the worst vibes poor thing.. *Lolapalooza* was lovely to me so THANK YOU!

So yeah, my girl got second against the other girl with the same dad, we will see how she goes after some training though :laugh: Felt a little disheartend, like everyone was staring at me, it can get quite catty between owners with different pedigrees cant it haha.

Congrats Jr!

Lyndsay and I came over and watched you :eek: We we the ones standing just outside of the ring. We didn't want to overwhelm you but will say hi next time. You were shaking but you did ok for your first time, and getting that first show out of the way is always good...I promise it only gets better :laugh: Oh and your Dobe is absloutely gorgeous :laugh: Neesha will be able to help you a lot, she's even given me tips.

Thanks for the kind words everybody! I was terrified.. Neesha was quite lovely and to be honest I hadnt even tried to stack her at home because I didnt know how so at least I think I know the right position now haha.

Apparently my girls rust is too "washed out" but hey, I think she has the most gorgeous little face, depends on the Judge I guess. The little girl that bet her shares the same dad so it will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple shows. How did everyone else go?

:confused:

I was so nervous and embarrassed! thought my girl would be distracted so attempted to tire her out a bit which left her a little flat, mind you I was probably giving her the worst vibes poor thing.. *Lolapalooza* was lovely to me so THANK YOU!

So yeah, my girl got second against the other girl with the same dad, we will see how she goes after some training though :D Felt a little disheartend, like everyone was staring at me, it can get quite catty between owners with different pedigrees cant it haha.

Congrats Jr!

No one was staring at you and you did a super job!!! (I used to feel like that too then I realised I was paranoid :) )

my first show someones dog pee'd on my show pants before I wnet in (while I was wearing them!!!! and I Had to wear jeans, after that I made my husband show for the next 6 months or so cos i was so horrified :p )

aaaand if the worst thing someone could say about your girl is that her tan is washed out then thats great :thumbsup:

people can never just be nice they always have to make some shitty comment!

p.s her tan looked fine to me and like I said to you berner tan darkens with age.

I really like your girl, at least she stood still unlike my ferals :)

anytime you want help with handling tips everyone in our united nations tent loves giving directions :D

Lolapalooza, thanks so much! your two were adorable and Effy loved them as well :) now I know who you are and where you sit i'll come say hello at the next show, you can cut the tension with a knife in the dobe camps haha.

Her breeder said her tan may darken with age also so we will see. Will you be at Metro? I'm determined to have her stacking by then :thumbsup:

So yeah, my girl got second against the other girl with the same dad, we will see how she goes after some training though :cry: Felt a little disheartend, like everyone was staring at me, it can get quite catty between owners with different pedigrees cant it haha.

Congrats Jr!

No one was staring at you and you did a super job!!! (I used to feel like that too then I realised I was paranoid :D )

my first show someones dog pee'd on my show pants before I wnet in (while I was wearing them!!!! and I Had to wear jeans, after that I made my husband show for the next 6 months or so cos i was so horrified :) )

aaaand if the worst thing someone could say about your girl is that her tan is washed out then thats great :thumbsup:

p.s her tan looked fine to me and like I said to you berner tan darkens with age.

I really like your girl, at least she stood still unlike my ferals :D

anytime you want help with handling tips everyone in our united nations tent loves giving directions :cry:

Just before showing an Aussie Shepherd for the first time I got weed on, turns out it was good luck and we got BOB! :p

Lolapalooza, thanks so much! your two were adorable and Effy loved them as well :cry: now I know who you are and where you sit i'll come say hello at the next show, you can cut the tension with a knife in the dobe camps haha.

Her breeder said her tan may darken with age also so we will see. Will you be at Metro? I'm determined to have her stacking by then :)

:) Good luck for your next shows!

So yeah, my girl got second against the other girl with the same dad, we will see how she goes after some training though :thumbsup: Felt a little disheartend, like everyone was staring at me, it can get quite catty between owners with different pedigrees cant it haha.

Congrats Jr!

No one was staring at you and you did a super job!!! (I used to feel like that too then I realised I was paranoid :cry: )

my first show someones dog pee'd on my show pants before I wnet in (while I was wearing them!!!! and I Had to wear jeans, after that I made my husband show for the next 6 months or so cos i was so horrified :thumbsup: )

I really like your girl, at least she stood still unlike my ferals :happydance:

anytime you want help with handling tips everyone in our united nations tent loves giving directions :champagne:

Just before showing an Aussie Shepherd for the first time I got weed on, turns out it was good luck and we got BOB! :cooldance:

I got pee'd on by a Dane once.... turned out that was good luck too! :cheer: