Vicsta81 Needs Some Help

Steve

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you still need help moving furniture?

I have a ute, and may possibly be able to borrow a 7x5 trailer complete with cattle bars.

Thank you - I will keep this info and give you a yell if we need you - there are some complications.

Will know more later today.

could someone please PM me Heather(SharPei Rescue) phone number please. I have a message on my phone to call her but i don't have her number

many thanks

Tammy

Alright we're right - All covered - Removalist will have everything sorted by Monday, cars will be outta there on the week end.

We have one male entire dog to find a spot for medium to long term Foster care. He has been to the beauty parlour and is all fluffed a brushed and is pretty easy to get on with.

We have a few things more we have to help Vic with on the legal side and get some things put in place but that should be all right within a very short period too.

To everyone who has helped especially Jaxxbuddy who has really been in there stamping her feet with her sleeves rolled up and growling, begging pleading and negotiating etc and everyone who has offered and donated and supported us this has been a huge undertaking in desperate conditions .

Thank you

To those who were able to collect and help us sort out the dogs - brilliant.

Thank you.

We will still need to do some serious fundraising to cover the outlay for all of this so bear with us.

Alright we're right - All covered - Removalist will have everything sorted by Monday, cars will be outta there on the week end.

We have one male entire dog to find a spot for medium to long term Foster care. He has been to the beauty parlour and is all fluffed a brushed and is pretty easy to get on with.

We have a few things more we have to help Vic with on the legal side and get some things put in place but that should be all right within a very short period too.

To everyone who has helped especially Jaxxbuddy who has really been in there stamping her feet with her sleeves rolled up and growling, begging pleading and negotiating etc and everyone who has offered and donated and supported us this has been a huge undertaking in desperate conditions .

Thank you

To those who were able to collect and help us sort out the dogs - brilliant.

Thank you.

We will still need to do some serious fundraising to cover the outlay for all of this so bear with us.

Fantastic work Julie and Jaxx's Buddy!!!! So shall I assume thsi means all the transport for the dogs is sorted out and you don't need me to collect any from Liberty Dog Rescue?

Yes this is correct ....but we still need a photographer!! :o we have 4, no 5 new doggies that need better piccies :D

I don't want to be Miss Buzzkill, but maybe the photos are not a good idea. If I found myself in this position I wouldn't want photos of my dogs posted on the web. If Vic has given permission ignore this, but it's easy to forget things like this in the heat of the moment and she may not want photos taken.

I don't want to be Miss Buzzkill, but maybe the photos are not a good idea. If I found myself in this position I wouldn't want photos of my dogs posted on the web. If Vic has given permission ignore this, but it's easy to forget things like this in the heat of the moment and she may not want photos taken.

These are rescue dogs I think - not Vics :o