Vicsta81 Needs Some Help

Steve

I should have known there would be a thread on DOL!! DOLer's are great!!

Yep, I have been in touch with Julie. I have a 4 berth trailer and a station wagon ready to go on short notice.

JJ if you end up taking some fosters it will be nice to be doing a 4-legged animal transport for you instead of a no-legged one! I can deliver these to your door instead of a furtive Macca's car park swap! :laugh:

In case anyone else is dithering I can deliver to Melbourne or anywhere in Western or Central Vic, so email Julie if you can help.

:laugh: That's right RP... although snakes are a little easier to house. I could take dozens of THEM at the moment! :laugh:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should have known there would be a thread on DOL!! DOLer's are great!!

Yep, I have been in touch with Julie. I have a 4 berth trailer and a station wagon ready to go on short notice.

JJ if you end up taking some fosters it will be nice to be doing a 4-legged animal transport for you instead of a no-legged one! I can deliver these to your door instead of a furtive Macca's car park swap! :eek:

In case anyone else is dithering I can deliver to Melbourne or anywhere in Western or Central Vic, so email Julie if you can help.

I can take one, ill email Julie now. I'm in northern Vic but can drive down anywhere.

What sort of fencing do Elkies require? Are they known escape artists? We only have four foot fences on one side. Other than that I could possibly look into taking one.

I dont think 4' high fences are going to do the job .

We are holding off on everything until later today when we have the rest of the info we

need but I promise as soon as I know what we are doing and how I will get back to you all.

Julie

Donation made, Steve. I guess it won't hit PACERS account until tomorrow or Thursday.

Norskgra donated a day to help me with a dog rescue project and I really appreciate that. I saw how special and loved her dogs were. I believe Vicsta also worked for my family's 'other' charity - Special Olympics. Over the years on DOL I have admired the warmth and caring that this mum and daughter had. I can't imagine suddenly losing my only family member, then potentially losing my home, job and her most beloved dogs as well. I just wish there was more that could be done from Sydney to help out.

O.K. If this is going to work we all need to run

We need some place close to ForestVille SA to store a car - unregistered

We need storage for furniture

We need transport to move a couple of cars

We need transport and muscles to help move some furniture

We need more foster carers for a male Elk hound and 2 x 5 month old puppies

We need more foster carers for some bitches - melbourne / Victoria is O.K. as we can get them there.

This all has to be done by early tomorrow morning

This should be very short term as we have some other plans in the mix but you need good fencing.

Please guys this really is an urgent request for as much help as we can get.

All offers will be very much appreciated.

Julie

How long will you need to store the furniture....???

I have a friend in Adelaide that I will ask but she will need to know how long the furniture will be there for.....

Dogslife right now we need somewhere for it to go for at least a four week period.

I can take one or two puppies if they can get to me Steve.

Would need to be two puppies who can be crated together overnight and who can run with my Fauves & JRT OR a female who is happy to run on her own.

Not ideal but would be suitable for short-term and happy to help. I will be donating on payday.