Vicsta81 Needs Some Help

Steve

we have 1 secure kennel run available for up to 2 weeks at no cost .We can take the male Elkhound, OR the 2x 5 months old. We can pick them up first thing tomorrow morning.

If ( and only if) the pups would be safe with a 4 ft fence, we can take the 3 of them (male would go in the kennel run, and pups in the play yards)

If it is VERY short term as in only a day or 2 , we have means available to hold all 3 in secure runs.

0488 669 992

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long will you need to store the furniture....???

I have a friend in Adelaide that I will ask but she will need to know how long the furniture will be there for.....

Dogslife right now we need somewhere for it to go for at least a four week period.

Dogslife could you give me a ring 0269276707 asap please.

I will donate when my pay comes through.

I'd love to take on some dogs but we are already at our limit, have girls in season and a baby who's decided everything is scary, but I can offer dog transport around Adelaide/Hills/Gawler region if required, I have a 4 berth dog trailer. Not sure how helpful that will be but it's about all I can do at the moment.

we have 1 secure kennel run available for up to 2 weeks at no cost .We can take the male Elkhound, OR the 2x 5 months old. We can pick them up first thing tomorrow morning.

If ( and only if) the pups would be safe with a 4 ft fence, we can take the 3 of them (male would go in the kennel run, and pups in the play yards)

If it is VERY short term as in only a day or 2 , we have means available to hold all 3 in secure runs.

0488 669 992

Thanks - I was already counting you for one of the boys and we have somewhere now for the second so we still have 2 5month old pups and a couple of bitches to go.

0488 669 992

O.K. That's good to go - could you please pick up one of the boys tomorrow as early as possible.

Yell if you need me 0268276707.

O.K. If this is going to work we all need to run

We need some place close to ForestVille SA to store a car - unregistered

We need storage for furniture

We need transport to move a couple of cars

We need transport and muscles to help move some furniture

We need more foster carers for a male Elk hound and 2 x 5 month old puppies

We need more foster carers for some bitches - melbourne / Victoria is O.K. as we can get them there.

This all has to be done by early tomorrow morning

This should be very short term as we have some other plans in the mix but you need good fencing.

Please guys this really is an urgent request for as much help as we can get.

All offers will be very much appreciated.

Julie

I'm a long way away, so no practical help. However - car trailers can be hired fairly cheaply, storage places often only cost about $30 per week and some lend a trailer to new customers, some storage places have shipping container storage that cars can be stored in.

This place seems to have a nearby location http://www.ustoreit.com.au/wp/

This could all be arranged fairly quickly tomorrow if you don't get enough volunteer help.

I'm willing to help with expenses for a few weeks if needed.

I'm not sure if foster carers have been arranged yet, but we could have one or two bitches here if you need. We have 6ft+ fencing. Otherwise the young pups would be OK too. I can't have a male because my boy isn't great with other males. I can be reached on 0438 359 724 if you need Steve. :o

I could also offer a bed if things get really desperate for Vicsta. Unfortunately I can't donate money but please let me know if I can help in any other way.

Edited by Kirty

I'm not sure if foster carers have been arranged yet, but we could have one or two bitches here if you need. We have 6ft+ fencing. Otherwise the young pups would be OK too. I can't have a male because my boy isn't great with other males. I can be reached on 0438 359 724 if you need Steve. :(

I could also offer a bed if things get really desperate for Vicsta. Unfortunately I can't donate money but please let me know if I can help in any other way.

Kirty, you need to email directly to julie @ mbda.net.au.

She is doing a fantastic job bringing together everything in an impossible timeframe, so it does help if you can email her directly rather than wait for her to check this thread. :o

Hi Steve ,

Can you give an update re dogs .... its possible i can help short term with a bitch if she gets along with other de sexed females and good around kids ... or one of the pups

How long do you expect to need foster care for ??

0488 669 992

O.K. That's good to go - could you please pick up one of the boys tomorrow as early as possible.

Yell if you need me 0268276707.

All good. Will be there in the morning.

add that if there are still any dogs with no options i may be able to hold them securely for a day or 2 until placements can be found.

Edited by DBT

All good. Will be there in the morning.

add that if there are still any dogs with no options i may be able to hold them securely for a day or 2 until placements can be found.

Wow ! Good on you! 24 hours can sometimes make all the difference in a time pressure situation like this. :laugh::):thumbsup:

2 fed and happy elkies curled up in Piper's borrowed crate, sound asleep.

MANY thanks to KHM for picking them up for me, and to Piper for the crate loan!

:thumbsup::cheer::):thumbsup:

Edited by RuralPug