Herding & Zee

Sparty

Zee not quite understaning you want them together not split apart!!! Bodie was not impressed

P1010034.jpg

P1010057.jpg

Zee and Dave

P1010050.jpg

P1010051.jpg

very happy with him he was very keen and was even getting them together although that maybe more have been accidental than on purpose

• Like 1

He looks great and I LOVE his markings.

Quinn wanted nothing to do with sheep when she first saw them at 5 months old. We waited 5 months and tried her again and now nothing is stopping her.

yeah i was so happy he was into them from the start :o and he was watching them all day ... except when he was playing with the other puppies there today :(

I was not sure about his markings when i first went to see him he looked like a little white rat at 2 weeks (we had been waiting for a litter from his sire) you cant see but his grey is spreading lol and he is getting spots on the white as well it will be interested how he ends up hehe he is 14 weeks now i think he is growing like an inch every night sometimes!!

yup it is their driveway/gate is between the kepala entrance and exit gates :heart: im trying to talk 2tollers and my mum to take their dogs to kepala so i can car pool with them from ballarat!!