Bye Bye Boogie

dogcop

Bye Bye our old mate you left us sadly on Good Friday.

You were the best mate that we could have ever had. You weren't just 95 kgs of awesome Saint Bernard.

You were everyones friend. Thankyou for giving us your very special love only you could do that.

You gave us so much joy, you showed us just how gentle and caring you were so many times.

We never heard a bark in anger and you always shared. I remember a few glasses of port went missing whilst I had my back turned splitting wood. You absolutely loved your fresh fish and many will miss you whilst fishing out the back.

Your seven little mates are missing you too. No big brother to harrass.

Rest gently my friend I know you are watching those salmon swim by.

Boogie 11-03-2000 to 22-04-2011 R.I.P.

Hugs to you, sounds like he had a wonderful life full of love and fun. It's hard after 11 yrs, leaves a big hole in your heart.

thankyou for your kind thoughts 1 week on caught heaps of fresh salmon and no boogie to enjoy them. He enjoyed them so much I fed him a barracoutta about two foot long one day then I thought maybe I should have killed it first. I mean they do have teeth but when I looked over the wall and saw him with about six inches poking out of his mouth I felt sorry for the coutta. but he did enjoy it so much even more than if he nicked my port or I gave him a stubbie of stout. He was a lot like me actually he loved all those things that you girls would hate like,liver, fish,port, stout,you know all those blokey things. God he was the best. And he was able to win over all the women mate he was soo smooth it was just a natural talent. it digs deep when an eighteen year old kid asks how he is because they were young when they first met him. to this day I am not sure if you were ours or we were yours. Me thinks we were yours "you owned us".We were your servants of our choosing.

seven little shih`s miss you heaps. coco,buffy,monty,troy,pippy,jemma & Puddy.

love chris and liz

• 2 weeks later...