Off-topic

nightgrace6

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really for wanting to participate in a dog forum not a bag people out forum. No worries. Report away.

:) whoah, for someone who actually came into a friendy thread in an area they were trying to block, and proceeded to violate forum rules & treat people with contempt....you are sadly lacking any reasoning !

fifi

There are people on this forum who would have been happy to help you out in the show scene but if you are that bloody rude there is no way anyone who reads your posts are now going to want anything to do with you. Well done. The show scene isn't a big place remember.

Whine whine whine, wellllll if you're going to complain then f you, loser, nothing else to do, jesus christ, yeah its not very smart but no need to make a thread about it bitching and complaining. Grow up!

What a nasty person. Don't need any more of them in Offtopic. :)

or anywhere else really

there are several forum's on this site I rarely venture into, same as many others, we don't need access blocked, nor do we feel the need to go in and slam someone else. I think that might be because we are actually adults :(

I'm not even being nasty I just didn't agree with a post but oh well

:birthday: let me refresh your memory.......then f you, loser, nothing else to do, jesus christ, yeah its not very smart but no need to make a thread about it bitching and complaining. Grow up!

sound familiar ?? not being nasty ?? :):( coffee splurk !!!

fifi

Ok I'm leaving the forum, thanks to all those that have helped me.

Was that you who had the dog with the damaged tail stump and you got heaps of advice? How is that going now?

the tail was re docked and healed, apparently, but the show career might be a be hit and miss as it seems the colour of the dog is a bit lacking ( according to ng6 in a show thread )

So yeah, my girl got second against the other girl with the same dad, we will see how she goes after some training though :birthday: Felt a little disheartend, like everyone was staring at me, it can get quite catty between owners with different pedigrees cant it haha.

Congrats Jr!

Apparently my girls rust is too "washed out" but hey, I think she has the most gorgeous little face, depends on the Judge I guess. The little girl that bet her shares the same dad so it will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple shows. How did everyone else go?

:)

catty hmm :(

Charmer.

The forum is scheduled to be upgraded on 7th May to the latest version.

I believe that I will be able to install an option to let people pick which forums will be included in the 'View New Posts' link. Wooo Hooo!

Poor Troy, why in the hell is it necessary to disable certain parts of the forum for certain members, when we can all choose which parts of the forums we want to look at or subscribe to anyway? o_O

Because some of us actually joined DOL to talk about dogs and didn't enjoy having to wade through the rest of the stuff to find those threads when using "view new topics". Troy offered to disable offtopic and some of us took him up on the offer.

Troy:

I believe that I will be able to install an option to let people pick which forums will be included in the 'View New Posts' link. Wooo Hooo!

:rofl::):rofl:

We are not worthy. ;)

Edited by poodlefan