Winston The Skinny Bulldog

• 2 weeks later...

He looks older than 5?? He is grey in the face too or is it just his colouring?

Poor little guy. I don't think I have ever seen an emaciated BD before. :(

I just watched the video. I hope he continues to improve.

Edited by ~Anne~

Poor beautiful Winston,love to give him a big hug. Makes you wish you could do to the oxygen wasters what they have done to the animals We have more than our fair share of these sort of people up Rocky way too, I guess they are everywhere, sad part is that most of them are never caught. These trusting souls get dumped for someone else to find.

Edited by Marion 01

Poor beautiful Winston,love to give him a big hug. Makes you wish you could do to the oxygen wasters what they have done to the animals We have more than our fair share of these sort of people up Rocky way too, I guess they are everywhere, sad part is that most of them are never caught. These trusting souls get dumped for someone else to find.

yeah id love to give him a hug also, so he knows not all people are like this :(

Winston is at the Fairfield shelter. He is doing very well and getting extremely spoilt. I've popped in a few times just for cuddles with him. The RSPCA QLD has updates on Facebook about him. He was so skinny because he had a blockage (mango seed) in his stomach. He has had surgery and is now recovering. I think he is much older than 5 though.

I think there are about 1000 people all lined up to give him a new home.

Winston is at the Fairfield shelter. He is doing very well and getting extremely spoilt. I've popped in a few times just for cuddles with him. The RSPCA QLD has updates on Facebook about him. He was so skinny because he had a blockage (mango seed) in his stomach. He has had surgery and is now recovering. I think he is much older than 5 though.

Thanks AMS I am so happy that he is on the mend, also I am not surprised that 1000 people are interested

Thats awesome news :) i wish i could give him cuddles :o and 1000 people gee thats a lot glad its happening though :) shows a lot of people care.

Okay I may have over estimated with the 10000 people, but honestly he has his own fan club. I got more Winston cuddles this morning. He is one seriously gorgeous boy.