Litters Due In July

Missymoo

Missymoo: Cairns July 2nd (6-born 29th June)

britt3: Cavaliers July 2nd (9-Born 29th June)

TahaBailey: Shelties July 7th

Alyosha: Borzois July 9th (12- born 6th July)

Jerojath: Vislas July 10th

Jetpoint: GSP July 10th 6- born 10th July)

zzz top: Cocker Spaniels July 17th

Yarrowfell: Pugs July 19th

Underfoot: Dalmations July 24th

Allerzeit: Rottis July 27th

Marinapoint: Pointers July 28th

SBT101: Staffys July 29th

Heidly: GSD July 30th

BilboBaggins: Cavs July 31st

Edited by Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all Well we had a mating today :thumbsup: , I am so excided as she has only had one litter in 2008 and has never mated sinces :cry: .

This way the thrid male that I have tried with her over the last three years :banghead: , So fingers crossed :crossfingers: for my girl this time will be keeping a girl out of the litter if all works out :happydance2: .

Due 17 July Cocker Spaniel

I saw that in June Ish, shall we wait and see? lol!!

I don't really know which thread to put it in!! We know she ovulated on one of the 2 days inbetween prog tests but which day and thus which month is a mystery!

I'll stick in this thread, I need somewhere to post belly pics etc as time goes on :)

Whooo hoo BB!!

mmm and I may have two in July...lol, seems another girl I planned to mate has also just come in...depends when shes ready to mate I guess...

Edited by Missymoo

my bitch was a bit sick last week, & now gone totally off her food, this happened with her last litter & i made such a big fuss of her lil does she know am not fallin for it this time, she lived on chicken necks & eukanuba bone biscuits grrrrrrrrrr...... she wont touch sadines or cooked chicken gets real fussy at least i have had 3 weeks of her eating normal just gotta survive the 5 1/2 weeks lol

Good luck for this month Ish!! Fingers crossed!

yup Britt, I am at that stage too..is driving me nuts!! She even turned her nose up at cooked fish (boneless0 this morning! OMG..lol shes also getting thicker round the middle so my guess is shes definatly up the duff! lol :) Another litter by the dog I used was born two days ago and produced 4 bitches and a dog..I need dogs...lol!

edited to clear up that was the stud dog owners litter, not mine , lol!

Edited by Missymoo