Litters Due In July

Missymoo

All fingers and toes crossed - we are hopefully expecting rotty puppies on the 27th of July! :cheer:

Sending lots of puppydust to everyone! :)

It's been almost 5 years since our last litter, I feel like a "virgin" again :p :laugh:

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow there are a few of us due on/around the same day! lol FB Chat anyone while waiting up for hours during the night with nothing good on tele! lol!!

wow just checked out your page Espinay2! Lovely boy youve used!! Fingers crossed!!

Edited by Missymoo

wow there are a few of us due on/around the same day! lol FB Chat anyone while waiting up for hours during the night with nothing good on tele! lol!!

wow just checked out your page Espinay2! Lovely boy youve used!! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks. We are very pleased to be able to use him :heart: Biting our nails until ultrasound next week! :crazy:

Fingers crossed for you BB! We need more litters due at the end of the month :D

Flew back home with Feonix last night - 3 good matings, on the 25th, 26th and 27th, which were days 16/17/18. I thought she might be a late girl, like her mother was! Poor Radar wants to spend time with his sister, and doesn't understand why he's not allowed to :laugh: Feonix just wants to tear his head off if he looks in her direction :rolleyes: I think she's heading out of season quickly though, she's stopped flagging and Neo couldn't care less about her, so hopefully that's a good sign!

:cry:

Flew back home with Feonix last night - 3 good matings, on the 25th, 26th and 27th, which were days 16/17/18. I thought she might be a late girl, like her mother was! Poor Radar wants to spend time with his sister, and doesn't understand why he's not allowed to :laugh: Feonix just wants to tear his head off if he looks in her direction :rolleyes: I think she's heading out of season quickly though, she's stopped flagging and Neo couldn't care less about her, so hopefully that's a good sign!

Where did you go for the mating??

I might be in here, or in June, we'll have to wait and see!! GSDs due July 1st

Good luck Ish, who's the lucky mum to be?

Thanks for the luck! It's Termi :)

:thumbsup: can't wait to see bubby tummies :laugh:

Best of luck to every one else :D

Looks like we will just make into July. July 31st. First mating tonight. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Excellent! Sending you lots of puppy dust :thumbsup:

:cry:

Where did you go for the mating??

Melbourne :)