Litters Due In July

Missymoo

Looks like we will just make into July. July 31st. First mating tonight. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Excellent! Sending you lots of puppy dust :thumbsup:

:cry:

Fingers crossed for you BB! We need more litters due at the end of the month :D

Flew back home with Feonix last night - 3 good matings, on the 25th, 26th and 27th, which were days 16/17/18. I thought she might be a late girl, like her mother was! Poor Radar wants to spend time with his sister, and doesn't understand why he's not allowed to :laugh: Feonix just wants to tear his head off if he looks in her direction :rolleyes: I think she's heading out of season quickly though, she's stopped flagging and Neo couldn't care less about her, so hopefully that's a good sign!

Where did you go for the mating??

Melbourne :)

A little OS trip :D :D :D :D :D

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh crap. So sorry to hear you have both had no success. :( Will have fingers and toes crossed for next time.

I was excited before I headed away last Thursday for a few days to see our girl had lovely boobies coming along, and I fancied I could make out a little bit of a bulge. I came back today after just five days and she looks like a whale!!! :eek: Staying home with OH and getting a bit spolied doesn't account for that much belly in five days!! So much for hoping for a small litter! Four weeks to go and counting.

The sire of this litter, my beloved boy, won his first BISS over the weekend, to say I'm thrilled doesn't even come close!!

No scans for us, she really stresses at the vets and it's not worth it just for our sakes. So we'll keep guess-timating for now!

I have my whelping area set up now and all my stuff taken out and checked over..have to get a couple more supplies (puppy pee pads) I place it under the bitch as she whelps and remove and throw with all the blood and goop and put another new one ready for the next. I go through less towels this way too! lol!

Getting excited!

I have my whelping area set up now and all my stuff taken out and checked over..have to get a couple more supplies (puppy pee pads) I place it under the bitch as she whelps and remove and throw with all the blood and goop and put another new one ready for the next. I go through less towels this way too! lol!

Getting excited!

who's the daddy???? I LOVE cairny cairns :heart:

BBJ and I where on our way to Bendigo to see a dying friend but he beat us to it. Just as well I had rung his son to check. As we where near Rosie we dropped in to see her.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nipples up and lower abdomen feels squishy. Too earlt to feel lumps so will go back next Sunday.