Red Dog

Who will be seeing it at the cinema i know i am :thumbsup: here is the link to the trailer Reddog

I was just trying to remember its name earlier today to check when it was out, so thanks for that :laugh:

I'm looking forward to see it, and definitely at the cinema.

Who will be seeing it at the cinema i know i am :thumbsup: here is the link to the trailer Reddog

I was just trying to remember its name earlier today to check when it was out, so thanks for that :laugh:

I'm looking forward to see it, and definitely at the cinema.

No probs, i seen the poster up at the cinema when i went to see fast and the furious 5 and i was like when i get home im so googling it :D

I have read the book and loved it so I will be off to see the movie when it comes out.

I havent read the book but one quick question will it make me cry? because i dont want to be in the cinema and ball my eyes out :laugh:

I have read the book and loved it so I will be off to see the movie when it comes out.

Ive read the book a couple of times. Ive lent the book to a friend and never got it back. Got another book, lent that and havnt got it back yet. Great book. Will have to see the movie.

I had to do a search on Yahoo to find out. I have never heard of 'Red Dog' or the book before. Sadly I doubt I will watch it. Just reading the wikipedia entry was enough for me to know that I would turn into a blubbering mess in the cinema :cry: . I can't watch 'Hachi' for the same reason...