Sorry I've Been Away

Ashanali

Hey folks, sorry I've been away and haven't been putting up challenges. Things have been absolutley crazy here with work, kids and other responsibilites and I've barely had time to log on to DOL.

I'll get a challenge up for May later today though. Better late than never!

:)

Guest Ams

Hey folks, sorry I've been away and haven't been putting up challenges. Things have been absolutley crazy here with work, kids and other responsibilites and I've barely had time to log on to DOL.

I put up an April challenge but not many wanted to play with me. :o

I put up an April challenge but not many wanted to play with me. :o

Thanks Ams... usually at this time of year people don't play much on the challenges anyway so don't think you were ignored, it was probably just the normal ebb and flow. :)

Ash- Glad to see you are back...real life demands are always a priority. Hope you get some me time soon.

Ams..Sorry i couldnt do your thread (thanks for trying) Im still behind in 52 week challenge! Thankfully this week sees me on shorter working hours (not good for bills but better time for me)

Guest Ams

That's okay. I didn't mind but people were looking for the challenge so I stepped out on a big limb and set one. A few people participated but I'm no good at feedback cause what I know about photography would leave room on the back of a postage stamp.

Welcome back Ashanali and I look forward to the next challenge. :D