May 2011 Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, I'm glad this one's still going. Lovely shot Kirislin. Love all the horsey ones too ... and to continue the horsey theme, I was lucky enough to go watch some of the cross country on Sunday at the Melbourne International 3 Day Event at Werribee - great for practising panning!

i-bqFj9BT-M.jpg

i-VwV4FNb-M.jpg

i-TVnDpBR-M.jpg

i-mRnFGBn-M.jpg

:eek::thumbsup: Wonderful horse shots, and Merrirose love love love the whippys with the bike, the second one is awsome,,,havent done any for a while, you have re inspired me....now just need time :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just a pup? Hope he doesn't start doing that on the dining room table! :laugh:

I've got some good ones for motion after last Friday. :)

5893340092_470725959b_z.jpg5891934299_097fc12337_z.jpg

Yeah mate she is not even 4 months in this pic. She is a purebred great dane. Funny you mention the dining room table, i have a few mates that own great dane's and have lost their roasts that have been cooling on xthe bench lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont know if this one is still going, but I have been beginning to dabble in using a camera for action shots, and thought id post one or two :laugh:

as long as someone keeps posting the thread is still alive. :) you might like going back through past months threads. Ash used to set challenges designed to help us learn about our cameras and photography, composition and techniques, as well as pushing us to use our imaginations.

I dont know if this one is still going, but I have been beginning to dabble in using a camera for action shots, and thought id post one or two :laugh:

as long as someone keeps posting the thread is still alive. :) you might like going back through past months threads. Ash used to set challenges designed to help us learn about our cameras and photography, composition and techniques, as well as pushing us to use our imaginations.

that is the most fabulous idea ever! one thing i have struggled with is finding the right settings to get the effect i want! i noticed the fantastic tips at the start of this thread and jotted them down to try :thumbsup: definitely going to read through past threads! :D thanks Kirislin!