Caboolture Ag Show Still Open

Hi DOLers.

Just a reminder that the Caboolture Ag Show on Friday 10th June (the Friday before the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend of speciality and all breeds shows) is STILL VERY MUCH OPEN and we really would love your entries.

We have a panel of judges that combines Overseas, Interstate and Qld judges and we would love to see you at Caboolture Ag.

For those of you coming to Qld for the specialities and the all breeds shows on that long weekend, we are a way of getting a third all breeds show and given that we have plenty of space for camping and shower and toilet facilities at the Caboolture AFL Grounds (which is where the show is being held), it makes coming to our show even more convenient.

I know many interstate exhibitors have in the past done the Toogoolawah Ag show on the Friday, but this year Toogoolawah are not having a dog section so we invite you to come along and help us keep our Dog Section as many clubs have lost theirs.

Our judges are:

Group 1 & 6 - Mr Christopher Moore (Vic)

Group 2 - Ms Charlotte Holman (Qld)

Group 3 & 4 - Mrs Joan Beech (CANADA)

Group 5 & 7 & GS Mrs Jane Armatys (Qld)

Entries will be open for a while, but given closing date is tomorrow, I just wanted to encourage all of you to please enter the show.

If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact me, and remember your SAE for your passes.

Thanks,

Nadia Attridge

Show Secretary

0754 283420

i'll have to get my entry off. will be a busy weekend. :)

Thanks!

We certainly need every entry we can get. Some of the groups are ridiculously small, and we would really like to get some decent numbers in all groups, at the moment it is a very small show.

I just want to assure people that Jane Armatys is progressing well from her operation and still very keen to judge her two groups. So please Group 5 and 7 exhibitors get your entries in and support Jane.

Look forward to seeing you at Caboolture Ag on June 10th....entries are STILL OPEN!!!!!!!

Nadia Attridge

Show Secretary

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that I am happy to take entries at any show you see me at over the next two weekends.

Jason Attridge with JRTs will be doing Biggenden on Sunday, so feel free to give him entries please.

Also, Debbie & Jamie Creagh who have Labradors can be given entries too. I'm not sure if they are doing Gold Coast, but if you are doing the shows and you see them listed in the catalogue, hunt them out and give them your entries.

This saves you a stamp. Please don't forget you need an SAE for gate passes.

The area has EXCELLENT parking right at ringside, so you can just drive into place. And plenty of amenities close by.

So, please get in those entries and help us keep our Ag Show.

Any enquiries feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Nadia Attridge

We werent at Gold Coast show this weekend due to new babies (sorry to anyone that tried to find us) but we will be taking entries at show training on Wednesday night.

Training is at the Caboolture showgrounds (wednesday night) starts around 7 pm..... so if you want to drop entries in to us there we will gladly take them.

As Nadia said - don't forget to put a SAE in with your entries though for the gate passes.

I will also be down at Durack on Tuesday night for Labrador club meeting, so if you are local and want to drop them in to me there, please feel welcome (around 7 to 7.30 pm).

ok, just want to check. when you say training is on Wednesday. thats show training right? Can i just rock up to that or do i need to book? and how much is training?

Yep, thats show training.

You just rock up.... its $5.00 to become a member (you must do this before you can train) and then its $3.00 for training. So first night = $8, next time just $3.

Its held at the Caboolture Showgrounds (entry via gate 2 on Beerburrum Road). We train on the northern end / outside of the main oval between the stables and the show ring - starts around 7 pm (only exception is wet weather). We do have a facebook page so if you are on there look up Caboolture Kennel-Club - we put up club memos on there and notes if training is cancelled for whatever reason etc, plus normally any info on our upcoming shows (plus we do email club members as well).

Edited by MissMonaro

Hi All,

Truly, I get you are sick of me...so please enter the Caboolture Ag Show on friday June 10th and I will stop posting :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We have a very small show still and embarrassing numbers in Group 7, 5, 6 & 1, so please if you can help out and put in an entry or two that would be awesome.

Happy to take entries either through the mail for this week and most of next; at show training for Caboolture KC at the Caboolture Showgrounds 7pm Wednesday night; at any show we are at on the weekend (just call me and check) or VERY happy for you to pass them onto Debbie and Jamie Creagh wherever you see them.

I am astounded how many breeds that there are NO dogs for. Lots of Challenges going begging and we are so close to metro Brisbane, that a lot of Qld and northern NSW people can get to us easily.

Many thanks.

Yours,

Nadia Attridge

:cheer: Hello Nadia, and Deb. Just an odd question, what time do you think the show would go until? I have to :driving: toddle to Durack for our Specialty that night, leaving in the arvo, but would still love to enter( I hadn't entered because of this ). Would it be do-able?

Sorry for my probably silly question, but I am still quite new at all this lol :D

Hope you are all well!!

Have been really slack entering shows, is this still open?

Can I send an entry off monday? you should get it by Wednesday??

CABOOLTURE AG SHOW IS STILL OPEN - I will be taking entries until the end of next week, Friday May 27, but then they will be closed...

Please please put in an entry or two, four of groups are still very small...

Thanks,

Nadia

Hi List,

Yes, entries are still open for the Caboolture Ag, on June 10th.

I will definitely have to close them at COB on Friday, but up until then I am happy to take them. I will be at Fraser Coast show on Friday if people would like to give them to me then. :thumbsup:

A reminder too that Group 5, 7 and Gen Specials are being judged now by Fran Matthews (Qld); so if you haven't entered, please get your entries in as we have very small numbers in these groups and in a couple of other ones.

Also, we are very lucky to have Mrs Joan Beech from Canada judging for us for Groups 3 & 4, so we would love to show her the depth and quality of our dogs in these two groups, so again we are asking for you to consider entering. :):)

Any enquiries, please just give me a call. ;)

Thanks,

Nadia Attridge

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Had a question about the show on Friday. Are we able to set up like with an ordinary show. What gate should we enter through? and what is a good time to get there to set up, given its not just a dog show but an ag show. I'm still a little new to showing.