Dog Kennel - South Morang

thomo84

Hello,

We are wondering if anyone has any feedback on the kennels in the area of South Morang in Victoria?

Thanks

They are all a rip off, I would buy online from pets station ebay or something off ebay. My friend in Plenty just bought one on line it was huge with a lift up top for less than $100 delivered. Need to ask what the wood is treated with though. It fits a GSD with heaps of room left over. All the stores out our way are so expensive, and rarely have sales

Why don't you ask to have a look at the kennels. Most are happy to let you inspect them with prior notice given.

The kennel you refer to is in Plenty and the others within the area are in Yarrambat.

Your title could be misleading to those looking at your post.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

We used their cattery a couple of years ago - very happy with them. They were nice enough to send us pictures of our cat when we were on holidays! No experience with their dog kennels though.

A friend runs cottage kennels and I couldnt recommend them highly enough. My neighbor just had her White Shepherd board there over easter and was very content.