Rip Tip

Teebs

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry Teebs. You did the best you could - and like other people have said, THANK YOU for letting little tips last days on earth (im sure) very happy ones!

Rest in peace little Tip, and may you be running free and happy with all of our loved ones up there, and shall we all meet you one day. :cry:

Poor little Tip when iwas reading it yesterday i thought everything was going to be okay :(

Its upsetting how fast they can go down hill. R.I.P little buddy i hope you had some idea what its like to be loved before you passed. Teebs you did the best you possibly could, i wish i could come on a man hunt with you to find who ever left him in that box :mad :mad so angry yet so sad at the same time :cry:

Tip just took his last breath, the vet was about to ring me to tell me he went downhill fast, but he passed away on his own before she could make the call.

As they were still not 100% sure what was going on, she said it was best that i didnt bring him home here to be buried.

RIP little boy, god i wish i could find the people who dumped you :(

Oh that sucks Teebs. I'm so sorry :(

Dammit - so unfair!!

But he had a name and someone who cared about him - and someone who will grieve for him - you gave him a wonderful gift Teebs.

Run free little one :rainbowbridge:

And yes DA - that brought a tear to my eye too :cry: