Dol Slow Cooker Cookbook

We will continue to accept requests for the book until it is ready to go to the printers, although we have presold enough as of today.

All payment details can be found here when you go to checkout.

Please note that the price of the book is $22.00 which incldues 10% G.S.T. and postage for one book. If you have ordered more than one book please contact Pacers to establish postage fees.

http://www.mdbapacers.org.au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=52&category_id=12&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE NEED YOUR DOL PSEUDONYM ON THE PAYMENT DETAILS

Edited by Hesapandabear

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid for my two also (paid $44) - I did make a note for someone to advise on postage costs for two books.

Order number is 299 - if someone needs to look into it - if its more let me know - if its less, then consider it a donation. Thanks.

Edited by Just Andrea

Just Andrea, you will need to contact MDBA Pacers. The postge will probaby not be an additional $7.00 for the extra book. MDBA Pacres have to account for all monies received and can't just take your say so here on DOL that you are making a donation of any extras.

PLEASE EVERYONE CAN YOU FOLLOW THE FIRST POST MADE WHICH ASKS YOU TO CONTACT MDBA PACERS RE THE COST OF POSTAGE ON EXTRA BOOKS.

Edited by Hesapandabear

Where does the order number show up? I'm not a registered member of Pacers and last time when I paid for the DOL Cookbook my payment went through as a donation rather than payment for the book so I had to get Steve to chase it up when everyone else got their books and mine didn't arrive (because I had no order number).

If someone can clear this up for me I'll pop my payment through.

PLEASE, any queries re payments, order numbers etc etc MUST go to MBDA Pacers.

Where does the order number show up? I'm not a registered member of Pacers and last time when I paid for the DOL Cookbook my payment went through as a donation rather than payment for the book so I had to get Steve to chase it up when everyone else got their books and mine didn't arrive (because I had no order number).

Edited by Hesapandabear

You dont need to be a member of Pacers but you do need to go through the buy process in the shop with the shopping cart if we are to know who you are and your address and that you have placed an order for the book.

If you just pay via the pay pal donation link without placing the order that's all we see - that its a donation and not a sale and when Im posting them out I work off the orders via the shop.

Same if you pay via cheque - its easier for us to muck it up if all the orders arent in one place for me run off when Im posting them out. So you need to order it through the shop and then pay either via bank deposit or pay pal or cheque.

This also gives you your order number and invoice and when Im posting them I can see whether the payment has been marked as received and its a quick easy process. when I have to go through and read any pay pal receipts between a certain date line to check none are for cook books or if Lesley has to email me through orders and addresses which she has received with cheques

for orders not on the system it increases the time factor but also increases the risks of me mucking it up when the time comes to post them out.

By the way if you can avoid pay pal thats good too because they take a fair wack out of each one for fees. Bank deposit or cheque is better.

Edited by Steve