Does Your Dog Have A Bad Photo Habit?

redangel

My Luci is sooooo frustrating. Both her and Rosie are taking part in the photo a week challenge, yet I seem to get better results from Rosie. Luci will be doing something natural/playing or sleeping and the moment she sees the camera (or hears it) she assumes the "pose". This is usually sit up straight, head tilt and freeze. Here is an example...

m_dollucifood-23.jpg

Its an 'alright' pic, though Luci is squinting. And of course she has the 'pose' going on. She was in the drop position, head on paws... ♥ ya Luci

Does your dog have a photo habit???

What a lovely Golden smile Shelly has!

If Luci is the Poser, Rosie is the spoiler! She sees me point a camera at Luci she plants her butt between the lens & Luci. Trust me its not Rosies prettiest angle, but spoiling the shot is one of Rosies talents!

It's not just limited to photos, but Spencer's bad habit is horrible posture. I get so jealous of everyones photos of their regal looking dogs, when Spence just looks like a slouchy slob.

Holding his ears way back and squinting eyes is another one.

Yep, mine either stop immediately the cute thing they were doing or walk right up to me.

Same here. That or they see the camera and immediately start play fighting :rolleyes:

Warning:

Lipstick alert (aka the joy of having male dogs):

Theboyswaitingforlunch.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if the lipstick is on a pressure switch ie they sit down and out it comes.........

I've got countless photos taken when I thought it was tucked away, only to have had it spring out just as the shutter clicks. I've lost count of the number of images I've had to edit for modesty.