Oztrail Compact Pavillions

Lesley

BCF have the Oztrail COMPACT PAVILLION currently ON SALE for $149. :eek:

We got 2 today from Browns Plains but they only had 6 left.

These are the ones that the legs go up more and they can fit in the back of the car with ease. :)

The recommended retail is $434 but they are often on special for $269.

$149 is a bargain and they are so much easier to transport. :thumbsup:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will have to look out for them in my area - I was thinking about a second oztrail Compact but the Pavillion would be better at that price..

I checked out BCF in Gladstone (Qld) but they weren't on special there, unfortunately.

The weird thing is that even in the store they were still marked $299 and the girl on staff didn't even know until she hit the computer and they came up at $149.:thumbsup:

Seems the price is not well known at all! ;)

Will have to look out for them in my area - I was thinking about a second oztrail Compact but the Pavillion would be better at that price..

I checked out BCF in Gladstone (Qld) but they weren't on special there, unfortunately.

Maybe they too are unaware that they actually are on special Teak!!!!

When I went into Browns Plains they didn't know there, until I commented that $299 was too dear as I had seen them elsewhere for $249, and that is when the girl bought them up on the puta and she said OMG, they are coming up here for $149. :eek:

Maybe if anyone goes looking and sees them marked $299, they should ask the staff to key them in to see what comes up on the puta before thinking they aren't on special. ;)

The weird thing is that even in the store they were still marked $299 and the girl on staff didn't even know until she hit the computer and they came up at $149.:thumbsup:

Seems the price is not well known at all! ;)

bet it's a mistake and been corrected by now :(

When I got mine yesterday the special price was marked on a big sign and the lady at the checkout said they have quite a few big bargains at the moment on old or slow moving stock.

Would you recommend this over a normal pavillion? I am only going to be getting into showing soon and will only have one dog, I don't necessarily need this much space, and would people get annoyed with you taking up so much room just for you? :)

Eventingpony, there are alot of different sized OzTrail gazebos.

I assume from the title that this is referring to the Compact, i.e. 2.4 x 2.4 metres gazebos. Have a look at this link http://www.amazonoutdoors.com.au/Product/Camping-Gear/Gazebo/OZtrail4/OZtrail-Gazebos but disregard the prices, just look at the specifications. I have the Deluxe Gazebo, (OZTMPG-GD24-A) which is the 3 x 3, but it is difficult to pack in the car. I have to put part of the back seat down to fit it in. The Deluxe versions are stronger than the Standard versions.

I then discovered the Compact versions. There are two, the Compact Gazebo and the Deluxe Compact. Both are 2.4 x 2.4, so smaller. The Deluxe compact is stronger and has three heights, whereas the Compact only has two heights. When compacted down, they are different lengths as well (but considerably shorter than the 3 x 3 ones. The Compact Deluxe can fit easily across the width of my car. I managed to get mine for $149 and that's the normal price they have it for. So if you are in Sydney (Central Coast), check out http://campingmegastore.com.au/bluecart/products/oztrail-deluxe-compact-shade-shelter-and-market-stall-gazebo They also freight, but might not be worthwhile depending on where you live.

I purchased one for myself a few weeks ago coming back from a dog show, but as it was such a great bargain, a friend asked me to get him 2 and someone else asked for another. My car was had 4 gazebos and a dog and my show gear. It took me a while to shuffle everything around to fit, but managed to get there.

Yorkpark, just noticed your post and apologies to all. Yes, the Compact Pavillion is 2.4 x 4.8. I got confused because it had the word "Compact" so I assumed they were the small ones.

According to OzTrail website, http://www.oztrail.com.au/WebPage.gtl?Product=MPG-G49-A?currentgroup=ZZZ004?currentsubgroup=COMP the Compact Pavillion, only has two height settings and I don't think as strong as the Deluxe. But at $149, it's a great bargain.

I was at my local BCF today (Castle Hill) and they had one regular sized Compact (2.4 x 2.4) for $74.50 if anyone is interested - absolute bargain, pity I don't need a 3rd gazebo laugh.gif

oooo - that is very good!!

Mine had the larger oztrail compacts for the special price. Just am a little worried that turning up to a show or event with one of these and only one dog wouldn't go down well with other competitors?

I will have to go back and see if they have any of the regular sized compacts for that price, as that would do at the moment!

Hi Yorkpark here again. Sorry Compact pavillion size is 2.4 x 4.5m and is STURDY one. Obtaining sides is a hastle as they come 3 x 3 or 2.4 x 2.4. Still a ripper deal at $149 so i bought one for a club! Oztrail discontinue line so reducetion in the price. BFC are great folk to deal with no matter which store you but at in your city. How did dog showies ever live without these gazebos? Go get em

Mine had the larger oztrail compacts for the special price. Just am a little worried that turning up to a show or event with one of these and only one dog wouldn't go down well with other competitors?

I will have to go back and see if they have any of the regular sized compacts for that price, as that would do at the moment!

You would also have to think about if you can put it up and down by yourself. As well as getting it to the shows along with all the other stuff we take with us these days. If you are by yourself with a dog or two a Compact 2.4 x 2.4 will be big enough or you could go a 3 x 3 and have more room, but the main thing is you can transport it and put it up and down by yourself.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts