Oztrail Compact Pavillions

Lesley

I will have to go back and ask if they have the special price on the smaller compact gazebos. :D

Your right, I have helped put up one of the bigger ones and it would not be too easy on your own.

Thanks so much for posting this guys :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cam home with 4 in the back of my mazda hatchback so they are certainly compact. Eventingpony they would be too big for one person to put up and take down. The smaller ones would be better for you.

I got 2 to put up in the puppy yard seeing as how Fern is having plenty of them :eek: , they will need the shelter.

I will have to go back and ask if they have the special price on the smaller compact gazebos. :D

Your right, I have helped put up one of the bigger ones and it would not be too easy on your own.

Thanks so much for posting this guys :D

I agree the compact deluxe is the best buy if you have one dog and are on your own. The deluxe is much stronger than the regular compact and has a heavier duty canopy (300 denier). I got mine for $139 and then had it couriered down from the Central Coast to Sydney for about $200..

BCF have the Oztrail COMPACT PAVILLION currently ON SALE for $149. :eek:

We got 2 today from Browns Plains but they only had 6 left.

These are the ones that the legs go up more and they can fit in the back of the car with ease. :)

The recommended retail is $434 but they are often on special for $269.

$149 is a bargain and they are so much easier to transport. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Heads Up. Hubby picked one up from Penrith for me on his way home tonight.

I just love it when you get a bargain like this.

Sorry walls are extra. Not easy to answer the question as most available walls are suitable for 3 x 3 or 6 x 3. I purchased one unit for our dog club and will seek a price on walls from BCF or Oztrail web page. Remember the unit size is 2,4 x 4.5 m. Approx 8 x 16 feet.Not so good for shows really unless you go as a team. The unit is strong type and a great buy. Good luck

I had a look at the BCF at Auburn but nothing on special there :(

Hi Shelby

My hubby picked one up at Auburn and took it to the counter where the discount was applied. If you want one I'd try walking it to the counter for a price check.

Kind regards

djf

I was at my local BCF today (Castle Hill) and they had one regular sized Compact (2.4 x 2.4) for $74.50 if anyone is interested - absolute bargain, pity I don't need a 3rd gazebo laugh.gif

And sold on the 24th (Just called them :) ) There are none of these left at any BFC in Australia now :(

Bought a Market Gazebo (2.4 * 2.4) for $99 in Albury Yesterday. It is a breeze to set up :) Thank you for posting the initial thread, I would never have checked :)

Asked what a wall would cost, $35.00.......For this one.

Edited by newfsie

I hope there is some pavilions left at Tuggers on Monday, would love a compact pavilion

Soory - I bought the last one :) There is some (well there was today) at Fyshwick still.

Remember the compact Pavillion is 2.4metres * 4.8 metres - quite large.

I hope there is some pavilions left at Tuggers on Monday, would love a compact pavilion

Nope - I sent hubby down at lunch and he was told none left anywhere in Australia :-(

Was this the compact 2.4 * 2.4 or the 2.4 * 4.8?

There are no 2.4 * 2.4 anywhere in Australia but there are of the 2.4 * 4.8.