Bulla Amenities Show

parrotpea

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read some where that there is possible road works along the Tulla section of road, so those travelling through there need to be aware.

It is nothing really unless it changed over night. You just have to slow to 80 past the airport but last night they were removing the barriers so it could be back to normal.

I read some where that there is possible road works along the Tulla section of road, so those travelling through there need to be aware.

It is nothing really unless it changed over night. You just have to slow to 80 past the airport but last night they were removing the barriers so it could be back to normal.

That is good to hear, thank you Evolving. :thumbsup::)

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

I'm sure you could find some one to talk to during the day Andisa.

Don't forget French Bulldogs are judged first in the grp 7 ring on Sunday. No idea why perhaps they have some club event

later in the day?? Its certaintly not due to the Heat policy :laugh:

BB

Got my numbers yesterday and today but my traveling/show companion is not going now - hmm not sure if I want to go it alone. :(

Hey I do it all the time so I know you will be fine. :thumbsup:

Got my numbers yesterday and today but my traveling/show companion is not going now - hmm not sure if I want to go it alone. :(

You will be fine :)

Thanks :) Hope so - just filled the car up with crap everything that I need - so if I hear the alarm nice and early then we (Charli and I) will go - if not, well I have to go Sunday. :o

Our numbers didn't arrive before we left so will have to pick them up there. OH said one envelope arrived today but only had one number in it, oh well laugh.gif

Poocow sorry I will not get to meet you, I am down in Morwell recovering from my hip op.

From Sway on Facebook :)

TOYS

1st- cav

2nd- silky

3rd- bichon

4th- iggy.

Baby: pug

Puppy: cav

TERRIERS

1st- cairn

2nd- stafford

3rd- bull terrier mini

4th- foxie smooth.

Baby: cairn

Puppy: Am Staff

GUNDOGS

1st Pointer

2nd Wei

HOUNDS

1st- deerhound

2nd- basset fauve

WORKING

1st- GSD

Baby: GSD

UTILITY

1st- Akita

2nd ??

3rd Samoyed

4th Dobe

Puppy: Boxer

NONSPORTING

1st- bulldog

2nd- STD poodle (Ch Avatar Jahallifaxa (Imp Swd))

3rd- Dali

4th- Keeshond

Puppy: Bulldog

Best In Show - Cav

Runner Up Best In Show - Akita

Calabrian s/stakes

1st Akita

2nd Cairn

Edited by capanash

Woohoo - go Hagan - his first Runner-Up in Group, just the big one to come now :thumbsup: Big congratulations to Katherine on researching and importing this beautiful boy who is going to be such a huge boost for the breed here in Australia.

Did any dogs that "were not in the catalogues" compete and go on to win Challenges etc?

(I am not referring to my breed but all of the breeds).

As per rules and regulationsb how would one get on if their exhibit was NOT in the catalogue but say won Bitch Challenge etc? Would they keep their points or because they were NOt "catalogued" would they lose their points