Bulla Amenities Show

parrotpea

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great weekend until some moron holding a Bulldog let it lunge at Shimmer

The dog did it with so much intent that the dog got airborne and jumped up and bit her on the face! :mad

They did not say sorry at the time, someone had to tell them that they should :rolleyes:

Thankfully Shimmer is ok.

What absolute morons. :mad :mad :mad

Hi

Can you tell me how many staffordshire bull terriers were entered?I'm new to showing and thought it would be fun.I will enter next year! thanks.

Nope, as the catalogue is not correct - many missing dogs in various breeds.

Unless the catalogue was being printed on the day it couldn't be correct.

Hi

Can you tell me how many staffordshire bull terriers were entered?I'm new to showing and thought it would be fun.I will enter next year! thanks.

Just to give you a rough idea, there were 31 in the catalogue. As many have said, this may not have been the actualy amount entered, but it wouldn't be too far out.

Lovely day catching up with all on sat was very pleased with my Sassys RuBoB and 10point challenge! Walking bald master Dexter round with his sister and learning more about poodle fluff!! Lol haunt been to a show in a while so braving the chill was worth the drive lol! Congrats to all winners!!

Hi

Nope, as the catalogue is not correct - many missing dogs in various breeds.

Do you think the catalogue was not complete and numbers not sent was because of Ozentries? I don't mean Ozentries was in error just that when I had to catalogue with ozentries I found it EXTREMELY difficult.

Just interested to know if others find it hard.

Sooooo for the important stuff. Did I win the raffle?

:rofl:

well did Megz win?

I was so super excited when I checked my phone and saw a pic of my raffle tickets. They had this aura of being winning tickets to me :D