Missymoo - Cain Terriers - 1st. 29/07/2011. 3 boys 2 girls

jackofhearts - Jack Russells. - 2nd.03/08/2011.1 boy 1 girl

ophnbark - Schipperkes - 5th. 05/08/2011. 1 boy 1 girl

Chocolate - Basenjis. 12th.07/08/2011. 4 boys 1 girl

lynst - Griffon Bruxellois - 15th. 13/08/2011. 2 boys

MissMaddy - German Shepherds - 18th.18/08/2011 1 boy

Sir Sniffalot - Cocker Spaniels - 18th.?? 7 boys 5 girls

oakeydoak1 - Border Collies - 25th. 20/08/2011 2 boys 5 girls

EISHUND & Fanuilos - White Swiss Shepherds - 28th. 26/08/2011. 3 boys 4 girls 1 girl since died.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, We may have a litter that would be due 2nd of August. We sent our lovely girl Miley over to a very handsome Grand Ch Dog in QLD. Did not go quite to plan. Best we could do was a AI with progestrone level of 25nmol so not sure if we will get babies. Fingers crossed for a lovely litter of JRT's. Cheers Sharon

Hi, We may have a litter that would be due 2nd of August. We sent our lovely girl Miley over to a very handsome Grand Ch Dog in QLD. Did not go quite to plan. Best we could do was a AI with progestrone level of 25nmol so not sure if we will get babies. Fingers crossed for a lovely litter of JRT's. Cheers Sharon

WooHoo hopefully,just thinking today that there should be some more. :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for adding us BB. Would love to hear other experiences with Prog testing and results. Cheers Sharon

I recall somewhere else someone with a low count doing AI.

Just remembered its my friend with a Golden, only 2 weeks ago so no news yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on my girl. Showing all the behavioural signs of being pregnant but no obvious changes to her shape. She is being extremely picky with her food and will only eat chicken necks and sardines at the monent. She would be just over 4 weeks. Sometimes I think that I can feel some bulging as I run my hands down past her ribs. Cheers Sharon

post-24429-0-31954700-1309568945_thumb.jpg

Just an update on my girl. Showing all the behavioural signs of being pregnant but no obvious changes to her shape. She is being extremely picky with her food and will only eat chicken necks and sardines at the monent. She would be just over 4 weeks. Sometimes I think that I can feel some bulging as I run my hands down past her ribs. Cheers Sharon

Do her nipples look any bigger or have they gone pink? This if often one of the first physical tell tale signs.