Litters Due August 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my lil man. He's 4 1/2 weeks now. :D

Still no name, would like to find a strong boy name, preferably (but not essential) one starting with A.

Oh he's so cute!

I had a bit of a search on name generators.....got as far as Ad :laugh:

Came up with these:

Acacio

Acario

Abeodan

Adalrik

Did you have any idea on what origin you wanted to go with?

He probably looks bigger cos he's fluffier too oakeydoak1. He's about 4kg at the moment (well was 3.5kg last Thurs when I wormed him). He is enjoying his meals now too the piggy.

Now if only I could find someone with a litter similar age in Victoria for him to play with and learn some important doggy lessons.

Don't have any specific origins for the name. I have a list of names for his registered name (which I want to play on either singleton or money theme), just trying to narrow down a call name.

So far I have;

Anzac

Atlas

Angus

Cash (not A, but as All Cashed up is one of the short listed names, it sorta fits).

He probably looks bigger cos he's fluffier too oakeydoak1. He's about 4kg at the moment (well was 3.5kg last Thurs when I wormed him). He is enjoying his meals now too the piggy.

Now if only I could find someone with a litter similar age in Victoria for him to play with and learn some important doggy lessons.

Don't have any specific origins for the name. I have a list of names for his registered name (which I want to play on either singleton or money theme), just trying to narrow down a call name.

So far I have;

Anzac

Atlas

Angus

Cash (not A, but as All Cashed up is one of the short listed names, it sorta fits).

Yep, Atlas!

I had thought that myself but got too distracted with all the others :laugh: