Litters Due August 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, Miss Miley is now 6 weeks along.Her appetite has increased and she is looking pregnant now although she isn't very big.I will post some photos as soon as I can get my daughter to take them. Hey Chocolate how is your girl coming along. Cheers Sharon

Hi all, Miss Miley is now 6 weeks along.Her appetite has increased and she is looking pregnant now although she isn't very big.I will post some photos as soon as I can get my daughter to take them. Hey Chocolate how is your girl coming along. Cheers Sharon

Well she's keeping me guessing!! Sometimes I look at her and think yes she might be and other times (in the same day) I look at her and think no she's got too much of a waist still. Look forward to pics of Miss Miley:-)

She's pregnant :thumbsup: Suddenly a her belly is lite up like a runway. Her nipples are so red they'd be spotted in a snow storm by a 747. The pups will have no problem finding the nipples :laugh: She's certainly kept me guessing as she's due in 2.5 wks!

Chocolate my GSP did the same to me - had really no idea if she was or if she wasn't until she was about 7 weeks 'ish' and the biggest giveaway was that one day she just got really tired about half way through her normal walk, in the 3 days after that she got fat, milk came in and she barely moved off her bed! Kept us guessing for a long time!

Chocolate my GSP did the same to me - had really no idea if she was or if she wasn't until she was about 7 weeks 'ish' and the biggest giveaway was that one day she just got really tired about half way through her normal walk, in the 3 days after that she got fat, milk came in and she barely moved off her bed! Kept us guessing for a long time!

And how many puppies did she go on to have Jetpoint?

Ok, so having just organised to post in here, I thought I would join this thread. I'm a first time breeder, and determined to do it right from the start (although am off to a rough start already).

My GSD bitch is due 18th August, so she's 6 weeks this Thursday. This is our second attempt, after she reabsorbed last time around 6-7 weeks. The vet and I thought it was due to an infection, however her prog level was 41 on Friday, so she's on regumate to try and maintain this pregnancy. Most likely last time she acted "sick" afer reabsorbing, although there was 3 somethings visible on x-ray at 7-8 weeks, so guess I'm at a bit of a loss there (she must have passed something and cleaned up while I wasn't home after that x-ray I guess). This time, there was only 1 puppy visible, so there's not much in there regardless (possibly another 1-2 hiding if we're lucky).

This will be my last attempt with her, as I don't want to breed a bitch knowing she'll require hormone support or that needs help just to produce more than 1-2 pups, and it's been too draining emotionally and financially with her.

Hoping to get something out of her, but guess I'm not that optimistic this time.

Hi Jackofhearts, thanks very much for the well wishes!

Please see these returned for your litter cooking. :)

While I know my girl was definitely in whelp (like last time), now I'm kinda stressing and looking too closely at her every day! Today I'm stressing her tummy is smaller, and just can't believe I might get something. Her nipples are definitely changing, but very slowly (a little more pink and slightly bigger, but that's it).