Tooth Extraction

I thought my Stella was wincing when scratching the side of her face/ear due to a knot. I searched and searched but couldn't find anything. She did it again tonight and upon further inspection, she has a rotten, very loose tooth. I could almost pull it out its so loose (not that I would). My question is, do I let it fall out on its own or do I absolutely have to take her to the vet and get it taken out.

I would want it out as soon as, all that infection is going around the body and can damage things like the heart, at the very least a trip to the vets for antibiotics is what I would do. tooth that loose may just come out with a wiff of gas and a quick pull instead of a full anaesthetic, but the vet would be the best one to sdvise as they can see the tooth and know about the health and age of your dog.

Have you ever had a toothache? Absolutely kills... please take her to the vet and get it pulled- she'll feel 100% better. Along with the risk above of infection impacting internal organs, the longer it is in it will affect how she is eating and more plaque will build as she won't be using that side to chew.