Large Open Off-leash Area Around Wahroonga?

Ive just moved up to Wahroonga and I'm looking for a nice off-leash area where I can take my boys to give them some off lead time for training and general zoomies! :p

If anyone who lives in the area or has been there knows of a place that would be great, so far Ive been to Rofe Park but it is fenced and just way way too small for my liking.

A zoom up the F3 and you're at Umina Beach... its got an expansive off leash dog area that always satisfies. When I observe my dog, I know she has the BEST time there of any place we go to. And if your dogs like a swim, they get some fantastic extra exercise.

Off leash parks close-ish to you:

Asquith Park, Rotherwood St, Asquith

Crossroads Reserve, corner Turner and Berowra Waters Rds, Berowra Heights

Greenway Park, Shepherds Drive, Cherrybrook

Rofe Park, Galston Rd, Hornsby Heights

Ruddock Park, Eucalyptus Drive ,Westleigh

Dawson Avenue Parkland, Dawson Ave, Thornleigh

More parks in your council area here

Lots of checking out for you and the pooches to do :)

Take a drive to St Ives Showground....can't get much bigger :thumbsup: ...and it's fenced.

I also found an off leash area and walking track at the end of Golden Jubilee oval - East Wahroonga. My girls are a bit "sensitive" for bush walks, but I saw lots of people exiting the area with happy dogs.

There is a large fully fenced one at Wahroonga near the Hampden rd shops in East Wahroonga.

Sorry I can't remember the actual street.

It seems very popular and there seems to be a few larger dogs that go.

We have an off lead area at our local oval in North Turramurra but it's not fenced and everyone seems to let their dogs on the cricket pitch