• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG :eek: And you only wanted a kindle :laugh: Your OH rocks. :thumbsup:

:laugh: I know, how funnys that!

Its currently charging. We don't have a CF card to put in it though, so probably no photos til tomorrow. We did have one floating around the place, but I can't find it!

post-4872-0-64473400-1307351158_thumb.jpg

Congrats Wags!!! It's a great Camera huh? I got mine this week too.. I keep staring at it like it's going to explode. I had to put my 450D in the cupboard.. it made me feel like I was cheating on an old lover :laugh:

My wonderful hubby just gave me my birthday pressie - A 7D!!!

Super dooper excited!!! Just had to share!

Oooh congratulations! Dont be surprised if you are a bit disappointed at first. It takes a bit of tweaking, well, it did for me.

Congrats Wags!!! It's a great Camera huh? I got mine this week too.. I keep staring at it like it's going to explode. I had to put my 450D in the cupboard.. it made me feel like I was cheating on an old lover :laugh:

I had to laugh at this. I stare at mine too, and think OMG what a magnificent beast :o and I understand about your trusty 450D I sold my little 400D and I didn't want to. I still see it sometimes and hold it, and think, you sweet little thing.

Yes Im a little nervous of using it!

I'm not going to sell my 350d, its probably worth nothing anyway. Im going to let my dad use it. Im too attached to it :laugh:

Its frustrating having it sat there and not being able to use it! Im going to try and get a CF card on my lunch break, then at least I can have 10 mins or so of fiddling around at work while its still daylight. By the time I get home its dark and I suck when it comes to the flash! If I can't get one at a decent price, OH will get one from the city.

Edited by wagsalot

There are some good tutorials put out by Canon on the 7D here.

http://www.learn.usa.canon.com/galleries/galleries/tutorials/eos_7d_tutorials.shtml

I still go back and watch them. I've just been twiddling with my custom functions again. Must see what it does now. There's so many ways to configure this camera it can be very daunting.

Edited by Kirislin

Thanks Kirislin, I will check the tutorials out.

Im probably going to have to struggle my way through the next 3 months. Im taking a break from Uni in September, so will have plenty of time then to learn new things then, but now Im a bit time poor.