After Some Canine Models

indi_dog

How've you been Flaves :wave: I haven't seen your guys for aaaages, you'll definitely have to bring them along ;-)

The more the merrier - I'll see if I can pick a date where the weather is not as atrocious as todays!

The Yarra Valley is lovely, lots of eateries for afterwards too. ;) I can provide 5 hounds for you to practice on. I can bring my camera and take pics of the drawings for you if you want.

That's a good idea - I'm thinking somewhere that people at least have other options for things to do :laugh:

That would be awesome, if you're happy to take some photographs :o Actually, it'd probably be a nice opportunity for any mad keen dol doggy photographers as well.

Let me get my map book out :)

How've you been Flaves :wave: I haven't seen your guys for aaaages, you'll definitely have to bring them along ;-)

The more the merrier - I'll see if I can pick a date where the weather is not as atrocious as todays!

hi how is your gorgeous girl going?

will be there if i am able to on the day if not will have to email you some pics and get you to do one of Daire as i dont have one of him

will be there if i am able to on the day if not will have to email you some pics and get you to do one of Daire as i dont have one of him

Ah yes, Her Ladyship is as bitchy as ever :laugh:

Hehe you'll definitely have to send me some piccies if we don't get to see you!

I was have a browse through my files and realised I have so many collections of peoples dogs/cats. I should make a trading card set. We can trade them like the kiddies do with their Pokemon cards LOL

The Yarra Valley is lovely, lots of eateries for afterwards too. ;) I can provide 5 hounds for you to practice on. I can bring my camera and take pics of the drawings for you if you want.

That's a good idea - I'm thinking somewhere that people at least have other options for things to do :laugh:

That would be awesome, if you're happy to take some photographs :o Actually, it'd probably be a nice opportunity for any mad keen dol doggy photographers as well.

Let me get my map book out :)

As far as taking pet portaits I dont have the experience to be confident at that but there are other really good photographers who might be interested in doing that as well. Becandcharch comes to mind, as does Clicking Mad, perhaps PM them if they dont see this thread. I'm sure there are others as well.

Hi - we have a Newfie and a Japanese Chin taht would love to have their drawings done if you need any more!?

Hi Brooke - the more the merrier (plus it'd be a good dogs day out, too!)

I think, once the weather lets up a bit, I'll organise a date :)

It's too far from me.. but I'd loooove paintings or drawings of my boys :love: Your work is ace.

Thanks Bundy's mum :) It's nice to be able to have a bit of time at the moment to dedicate to it finally!

depending when it is, would love to come along with the camera

Hi Linda - whereabouts roughly are you located? I'm trying to work out the most convenient location for everybody (impossible mission to be sure, but we can try!)

we have a black lab and a stafford puppy we would love to have a drawing of

Missmoo - I'll scrawl your name down in my little black book and let you know dates and location :-) I'm hanging out for some good weather now!

hey, I'd love for you to do my (slightly scruffy) mini schnauzer. i live in hawthorn (so easy to get to most melbourne areas) and am availble during working hours if you need any more models!

anyhoo, if you want me and my little boy PM me and I'd love to do it, your work is lovely, really expressive.