Would You Give Your Dog Ice-cream?

Atanquin

Do you work at Massimo's in Noosa or Gelato Mio in Coolum? Both those places are amazing!

My dog gets to lick the bowl if my boyfriend or I has ice cream, he loves it :)

No I don't :( I love massimo's our gsd use to have a lick of my ice cream ( coconut it's my fave )

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you work at Massimo's in Noosa or Gelato Mio in Coolum? Both those places are amazing!

My dog gets to lick the bowl if my boyfriend or I has ice cream, he loves it

You're not kidding! Massimo's at Noosa takes the word 'delicious' to new places! I've worked my way through most flavours...

massimos-797.jpg

My dog doesn't mind,

If it's bowl or stick.

When there's Ice Cream involved,

She'll get a lick!

My dog gets to lick the bowl if my boyfriend or I has ice cream, he loves it

You're not kidding! Massimo's at Noosa takes the word 'delicious' to new places! I've worked my way through most flavours...

massimos-797.jpg

My dog doesn't mind,

If it's bowl or stick.

When there's Ice Cream involved,

She'll get a lick!

Yeah it's so good hey, I have a friend who used to work there and she would bring home the leftover ice cream sometimes. So so so good, I love the fererro rocher and hazelnut flavours and pistachio the best!!! Mmmm I want Gelato now!

We have a tub of Rocky Road icecream in the freezer right now....so glad my husband didn't tell the checkout chick the dogs get to lick the bowls, she might have got all hoity-toity and made him put it back!

we only tend to buy ice cream at the beach and when we got to the city so poor doggies are not with us.

they do however think they have arrived with cruchy ice cubes.

i do get the cup thing... a throw away cup is a bit more expensive than a spoon and often if you in summer had 50 people coming in wanting them it can add up.

Ice-cream? Daisy says, "what about donuts?" :laugh: :laugh:

And Isaak asks the same about orange cake, warm and fresh from the oven.

Last Friday I made two.....one for us and one to take to the herding clinic the next day for morning tea. They were cooling on the bench next to the stove and I was sitting with my back to them. I heard a "ker-flump, ker-flump, ker-flump" noise and I said "Whoever is doing that, can you stop it?" It didn't stop so I turned around and here was Isaak on his hind legs, head twisted to one side and tongue out as far as it would go, chewing a hole in the side of the nearest cake! Little bastard looked quite disgruntled when I yelled at him and pushed him down. But he made it easy to decide which one was ours and which one to take to herding.