Petition To Make The Humans Pee Outside On A Cold Frosty Morning

Cody here, taking over Nic's computer.

Put your paw mark here if you think the humans should have to pee outside on a frosty morning. And they don't get to wear slippers.

You lot are soft :laugh: Imagine being made to go out in this everyday for a few weeks :eek: Then you can moan at me :laugh: And we had to go on walks and everything, my tootsie would get cold! but luckily we all had nice warm coats :D

P06-01-10_082901.jpg

IMG_5810.jpg

We Like Australia better :D Louis and Daisy.

Well I got my grandma sorted I pee on the kitchen floor 2 cms from the doggy door. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I do this after I have poked my nose outside to check the weather.

My silly mum and the other relos all brave the weather but if its raining they go on the veranda. :D :D

Isaak would like to add his paw print to the petition and asks that humans use their imaginations as to what could happen to a hairy tweeter during a pee on frozen grass on a sub-zero morning. NOT NICE, HUMANS!!!!!!

Tell me about it! Mum drags me out of bed and pushes me outside every morning, I try to hide under the covers and stuff but she gets annoyed and tells me she is running late for work or something and makes me go out. Its not my fault she has to work every day!

I have to say that I hate it more when mum puts her cold feet on my warm belly while in bed. I keep growling at her but she does not get the hint!

For pee times I wear this:

258880_10150206020679914_580319913_6923701_4929669_o.jpg

*pawprint*

Atlas.

Latte the 8 month old coolie here

Now I live with two golden retreivers and they never seem to mind going outside to pee and the girl one even rolls around in the frost in the mornings nuts

it's freezing, I absolutely hate the wet cold ground and when you have to go outside when it's raining forget that! no way! Mum tells me that i'm forever in my paddling pool no matter what the temperature is but that's different Mum!

and sometimes if mum is not looking I run inside and pee on the carpet and blame it on the fact I'm only young

So I'll sign the petition - Mum you pee outside in the morning in bare feet!

Asante sana and the tribe here.

We've taught mum well. Those of us who are silly wake her up and run outside to pee as close to the edge of the brickwork as they can. Me........................I've instructed a towel be left on the floor and I'll pee on that fangku very much.

Sante.....:D

Tell me about it! Mum drags me out of bed and pushes me outside every morning, I try to hide under the covers and stuff but she gets annoyed and tells me she is running late for work or something and makes me go out. Its not my fault she has to work every day!

I have to say that I hate it more when mum puts her cold feet on my warm belly while in bed. I keep growling at her but she does not get the hint!

*pawprint*

Atlas.

Are you sure Atlas isn't just embarrassed to be seen in his jammies?

Kep the paw prints coming, dogs. There are some good arguments here. The humans will see the light eventually.

Do Atlas's jammies come in a larger size for Madam Zeddy?

Miss Pickles says that if Mummy doesn't mow the lawn short enough, she'll get surprises in the house... Pickles doesn't like long wet grass tickling her tummy BEFORE she squats! Or Miss Pickles will just dump on the steps at the back door... errr!

T.

Cody here, taking over Nic's computer.

Put your paw mark here if you think the humans should have to pee outside on a frosty morning. And they don't get to wear slippers.

I can hold my pee for as long as it takes ..... Its funny watching mummy freeze each morning i wait till shes no looking and pee annd she always steps in it .Teach her a lesson to take me out side HA Ha!!!!

*pawprint*

Atlas.

:rofl::thumbsup::rofl: ...and I get teased for my relatively normal dog rug...... you look a bit of a nancy boy, though I wouldn't say that to your face, cause I'm old and small.. with a heart condition...!!!!

As a 13yo pensioner , I make my Dad's evil other half physically place me grass if it is dewy; damp; wet or a teeny moist otherwise I just choose to go on the verandah. I give her a right filthy look for her trouble AND I don't speak to her for at least half an hour. The rest of my human family are alright, but she is, dare I say, a bitch! She is the one who washes me, puts stuff in my ears, clips me, trims my nails which I HATE and twice daily she shoves a tablet in a food to TRY and fool me, something about for my heart .... I'm suppose to have it without food but I just start throwing it up if she makes me swallow it without anything. Can't stand the woman....evil personified....Dad on the other hand....... :angel:

Loki the shiba here,

Stupid owner might be catching on to a little know fact that a dogs cold threshold decreases the more they are being watched. I try my best to shiver and shake and tremble, (seriously Oscar winning performance here) but then my mean nasty owner points out that I was happily running aroung in the cold rain and frosty morning before I realised she was watching. Doesn't stupid owner know dogs only get cold when being watched? It's not like I am pretending , it is a condition called Ohnoimbustedstarttoshiverlots.

Wylie here says what? cold? huh? Oooh look, shiney thing!!!!

Edited by Che Guava

G'Day - Hamlet here.

Out in the bush we don't care how frosty it is .. we laugh at the humans who , cos their pee spot is a little building well away from the house , have to be out in the weather, just like us :)

There are a few of us .. and first thing in the morning ,it's great to be outside - we race around and bark at the birds and the goats .Our human is always outside for about a half hour first up .. she is busy feeding other animals - so that is our best time of the day :)