Dog Just Died Anyone Up

JulesP

:hug: Hang in there Jules. It does get better, I promise - but it takes a while. Each 'first' is really hard - but once that's done, it gets a little bit less raw. Bless the girls - they will help.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only just come back online after being 'out' for a few days. I am so sorry for your loss, JulesP. No matter the words, it would have and still continue to be incredibly hard to comprehend, to endure. Yes, the pain will at least become more bearable over time, but even knowing that right now doesn't do much to ease the pain right now, so just nurse your heart, let yourself cry freely when you need, and store strength that you would gain from that which the other of your dogs offer, along with the joy of their lives. :hug:

RIP Brock :rainbowbridge:

Edited by Erny

I had met Brock for the first time just a few weeks ago, at a herding clinic. It was the first time I had met Jules and her lovely dogs and Brock seemed to be a special favourite of the regulars at the clinic, as he mooched pats of everyone during lunch. Such a friendly, handsome boy, way too young to be gone like this.

Still so sad for you, Jules. How are you this week?