Dog Just Died Anyone Up

JulesP

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other dogs woke me up barking. I got up to yell at them and found Brock panting really heavily, unable to walk and shaking. I called the vets and they told me to take him to emergency. I got 15 mins there and he died. The vet met me at the surgery. He had green foam so the vet says it was snail bait. I don't use snail bait.

I had to take the other dogs to the vets so he could make them vomit. They are fine.

I am in shock and live by myself. I don't know what to do.

Brock was fine at 11.00. The girls woke me at 2.00

That is just the most horrible situation.. I am so freaking sorry for your loss, especially under such shocking circumstances. Is there anyone at all you could call? You really shouldn't be alone to deal with this if you dont want to be :(. I'm sure a close friend or family member would understand the situation and not take offence to be awoken so late/early given what has just happened :( RIP Brock :( :(

Jules, I am so so sorry this has happened to you tonight! How traumatic. Have a cup of tea and try and collect your thoughts. I cannot imagine something like this happening and I wish I could give you a hug. I lived on my own for nearly 8 years and the hardest times are harder because you're alone! I'm thinking of you and your beautiful dogs. RIP Brock. :( Xx

He was only 5.

Bloody hell way too young. Could someone have thrown something over the fence?

Hope your ok. Scrap that stupid thing to say! Thinking of you, big hugs from us.