Dog Just Died Anyone Up

JulesP

Brock was a favorite pretty much everywhere Gayle. I had a line of people that wanted to steal him.

Still feeling very shell shocked and very anxious if I see the girls eating stuff. I think I am going to have to give walking in the paddocks a miss for a while.

The girls however have really picked up. They have been playing together today for the first time. Poppy is currently rolling around on her back whilst Amber kills her.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering how you are getting on JulesP in this most difficult time , unfortunately I understand how

how you are hurting to a point as I have also had my very first BC bitch "Candy" baited :mad 18 years ago, she was

10 years old :( & the dearest dog you could ever meet.

bad enough losing her but I also knew who did it & couldn't prove it. It was very well planned as they new I wouldn't

be home this day to save her. The horror of this situation was almost to much to bear.

Some people cannot handle rejection, so he decided to hurt the closest thing to me, Candy.

I still carry guilt around to this day about it & I made sure that her death would not be in vain. I was on my own for

years after that by choice. Finally meeting someone very special with the patience of a saint & we have 2 beautiful furry kids,

life is good. :) Things do get better eventually JulesP, you are not alone but ATM it is just very hard to fathom that.

Brock hasn't left you completely as he will always have a special place in your heart.

Take care & try not to be to hard on yourself. Love your furry kids every chance you get :kissbetter:

Edited by BC Crazy