Dog Just Died Anyone Up

JulesP

Jules that's terrible so sorry to hear that.Can you shut off any part of the garden ie front or back and then wait for someone to help you?It's awful that you are alone, is there a neighbour or friend who would be willing to help you? If you absolutely have to do this on your own I would start with you fence line,one of our idiot neighbours dug new beds on the fence line and due to their design when it rained hard soil washed under the fence - this could wash baits through?

Hugs to you and the other dogs,RIP Brock.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only lost pets to old age before. And they have been really old. Moss at 15, Fern at 15 and Panther (cat) at 19. And none of them were sudden.

I can't believe he has gone. I was going to take him to the market today, his favorite thing to do as he got lots of pats there.

So so so sorry to hear this news.

It is different when a young healthy dog dies. It is not just the loss, it's the shock and the anger and feeling it's just not right and not fair.

My deepest sympathies to you for the sudden loss of Brock.

I hope the check of you garden provides you with some answers this morning. It does sound like snail bait.

Thinking of you this morning.

Jules P I am so sorry for your loss. I advise a line search of your yard/shed (under the house if it is accessable to dogs) to ensure there is no chance of a snail/rodent bait around. I would do this routine in case someone in your area is a serial baiter. Please report to authorities if this is the case. It is rarely a one off situation.

Hugz to you at this time, keep strong knowing you & Brock shared many special times together.