Nobody Noticed Me

Ons

in the griffon thread

and I'm rather cute even if I say so myself!

Mum is hoping that I will be a top show dog, Mum has never shown before but I'm sure we will have fun!

I have two brothers and two sisters here, I like playing with Latte the coolie best

and my name

Harvikgold Mocha in the Woods - Mocha for short :)

P1000377.jpg

P1000374.jpg

this is me meeting my biggest brother Onslow :)

P1000358.jpg

Edited by Ons

Mum says she is going to take me to Glen Innes so I may see you there :)

I am very active - yes - but Latte is very active and we have been playing with each other lots, we are very cute together. When Mum thinks she is being a bit rough with me she separates and I rush over to be with her with my little tail wagging non stop :laugh: I do also loves just sitting on mum's lap and our visitors yesterday snuggling. Mum sometimes puts me in a crate in the loungeroom and I don't like that and let her know for a bit but that wears me out and I have a snooze. At night I go in a crate in mum's room with Latte and we go to sleep, I think I've been pretty good actually.

Tilly and Ons have been nice to me but Flash my coolie brother is a bit jealous but I give him kisses so he will come around I think

thank you everyone for your compliments, I will get Mum to take more photos but she says she is the world's worst photographer :o

Edited by Ons

misson impossible - taking photos of him by myself in any position :laugh: he doesn't stay still unless on my lap!

:rofl: Looks like we are going to see lots of noses on lenses pics then !!!!

fifi