Nobody Noticed Me

Ons

I noticed you on FB little spunk! I hardly ever go into the griff thread any more though I used to lurk there a lot - so if you are going to be pictured in there often I will start looking again!

• 2 weeks later...

more photos of the little rascal! he actually is very cute and so well adjusted. Went and stayed at my friend's place the other night and she has masses of dogs, well there were 12 dogs (including my lot) milling around inside at night and he did not lift an eyelid! Got to organise his first show soon!

Mocha and Latte playing they play non stop!

dogfight.jpg

anyone for Mocha Pudding? I don't think he was that impressed with these photos - lol

getmeout.jpg

grrrrrrr.jpg

nomore.jpg

P1000406.jpg

iamnotimpressed.jpg

Anyone for some Latte with their Mocha Pudding?

mochawithlatte.jpg

I have two golden retreivers too Monique! So they certainlly weren't that small to fit in a bowl :laugh: Ons was 8 kgs when he arrived at 8 weeks, Mocha is about 2.2 kgs :laugh:

Awww how sweet! Do the big dogs play nicely with him? My brother in law just got a mini foxie and Snowy just wanted to play with her but we were worried because he is so big and still a bit clumsy because he's only 11 months old so we didn't really let them play, just let snowy sniff her and stuff... I don't think he would hurt her on purpose but she is just so little!

my two goldens are a bit older, Onsy has been very sweet to him and doesn't mind him clamouring all over him, Tilly licks him and nutures him. Latte my coolie plays non stop and yes I had the same thoughts that Latte would be too rough, but I supervise them and stop any really rough playing, but then find Mocha goign up to Latte with tail wagging ready for more! '

Reason I chose a griffon was i heard that they were tough little dogs and this seems to be correct.

I would make Snowy tired then let him play with the little foxy under close supervision and able to call them bacck at any stage.

Yeah we did that the last time they were together and it seemed to work, I still had him on a long lead though :) I just get worried that he might lie on her and squish her because he likes tackling dogs he is playing with and sort of falling on top of them.

Anyway, you little puppy is lovely and I hope you are enjoying having him around :D