George Schofield - Dog Chiro

Just wondering if anyone can give me a quick confirmation that George Schofield does not operate on Tuesdays???

I was planning on going to see him with Em on Tuesday, but obviously that may not work!!! So might have to bring it forward to tomorrow (Sunday). But just wanting to know if anyone has recent knowledge on which days he sees dogs.

Thanks in advance!! :D

Just wondering if anyone can give me a quick confirmation that George Schofield does not operate on Tuesdays???

I was planning on going to see him with Em on Tuesday, but obviously that may not work!!! So might have to bring it forward to tomorrow (Sunday). But just wanting to know if anyone has recent knowledge on which days he sees dogs.

Thanks in advance!! :D

Yes that is correct. He didn't usually work on Tuesdays. I suppose you could always give him a call and check.

I didn't know about him having a knee operation. I hope he recovers well.

I don't think he is working at the moment as he had to have a knee operation and won't be working for six weeks. Am sure I read this on Ozshow list.

That is correct.

PME if you want the name of a good muscle therapist let me know.

• 2 months later...
Guest Black Obsession

I don't know anything about a Dog Chiro named George Schofield...but I have been to one called Barry Heywood in Cranbourne.

Guest Black Obsession

What are Barrys details please?

Dr Barry Heywood*

Canine Chiropractor

745 North Road

Cranbourne South VIC 3977

Phone (03) 5978 5174

*I'm not sure if it's Heywood or Haywood.

Good luck :)

• 7 months later...

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can update me on whether or not George Schofield is working? This time it's for a friend! Otherwise do you have anyone who you would recommend? My friend is based in Carlton and is happy to travel a bit (but the less travel the better). I have also heard of Kim Lim in Geelong.

But any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 months later...

I took my old boxer to see George today so confirm that he is still working.

It was bitter cold and windy with driving rain over his way, and I felt terrible getting him outside in that sort of weather. I believe George is 93 years old now. He appeared quite frail and relies on a walking stick since his knee reconstruction.

He told me he doesn't manage well with large dogs any more and prefers not to take them on, but he still agreed to see my medium sized, lightly built chap.

He told me he wanted to retire at 90 years old, but people kept telling him that he simply couldn't stop, so he keeps on doing what he does best with those remarkable healing hands.

What an extraordinary, generous and gifted man.

It will be a sad day indeed when he is no longer able to help our pups.