Cost Of Puppies

Sheridan

Can owners/breeders of maltese and shih tzus give me an idea of how much a puppy would cost?

Ta.

A few months ago, pedigree Maltese puppies were being advertised on the DOL puppy page for $800 - $1000.

Edited by GayleK

Wow that's crazy!! There are maltese x shih tzus at the pet shop near us for $750!!! No papers and advertised as pure bred!! (I was so tempted to ask the man behind the desk how a cross bred dog can be pure bred lol)

Wow that's crazy!! There are maltese x shih tzus at the pet shop near us for $750!!! No papers and advertised as pure bred!! (I was so tempted to ask the man behind the desk how a cross bred dog can be pure bred lol)

Im tempted all the time when i see the same thing. One day i will have the courage lol. When my aunty got her maltese i think it was somewhere near the $1000 mark :)

someone I know has a "purebred maltese-shitzu" because both parents were a 'maltese-shitzu' :banghead:

I have to bit my tongue all the time.