Benson - Hevnsent Darktown Strutter Et

Gayle.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Gayle I'm so sorry to hear about this :cry::cry:

Benson sounded like such a character & he was a stunning looking boy...I always admired the photos you put up of him.

I am thinking of you & your family at this sad time. :(:hug::hug:

RIP Benson...Run Free :rainbowbridge:

Gayle, I just wanted to say how very, very sorry I was to hear this - Benson was taken from you way too soon - but you must be thankful for all the rich experiences you had with him. The memories will always be with you. Like other DOLers I enjoy your posts and enjoyed seeing and hearing abouit your lovely man. Take care of yourself - and lots of cuddles to the others, who will be missing him too.

So sorry for the loss of your dearest best mate & so very young.I welled up reading your post as your

boy was just one year older than my boy. Iv'e always had a big soft spot for Aussies. Just makes me wonder WHY !! sometimes.

R.I.P. Benson, forever young boy, run free. :rainbowbridge:

Take care .

Edited by BC Crazy

Oh no Gail, when I saw the name I really hoped it wasn't going to be your Benson! :cry: He was such a beautiful boy! I am so very sorry for your loss, you must be devastated.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family, including the other fur kids. RIP beautiful Benson! :rainbowbridge:

Gayle, I am so terribly sorry. I don't enter Rainbow Bridge, so upsetting, but saw your post in general and very extremely shocked :cry: I really am so sorry, such a gorgeous and wonderful boy, how awful for you all. :cry: so bloody unfair. My thoughts are with you and the family and the other beautiful pets you have.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My first Australian Shepherd, my most beautiful man. We did so much together......obedience, ET, we had a crack at herding, we tried out agility, you were a jack of all trades but master of my heart. Gone too young, my heart is broken into a million pieces. I will never forget you, my gorgeous boy. I will miss you every moment of every day for the rest of my life.

Benson was laid to rest today after a sudden illness. He had kidney problems that were insurmountable, and not compatible with life. He was 4 years of age. If I could only have him for that long, I would rather that than never have him. He was the best dog ever.

So this is where we part, my friend,

And you'll run on around the bend,

Gone from sight but not from mind,

New pleasures there you'll surely find.

I will go on, I'll find the strength,

Life measures quality, not its length.

One long embrace before you leave,

Share one last look, before I grieve.

There are others, that much is true,

But they be they and they aren't you.

And I, fair, impartial, or so I thought

Will remember well all you've taught.