Benson - Hevnsent Darktown Strutter Et

Gayle.

Thanks for your words, it's been over 2 weeks now and I miss him so, so much. I keep "seeing" him, and going to call him when the other three come and he's not with them. It's a different place without our big black boy.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a bit of a cry for my boy at our Australian Shepherd ope show today. Benson loved going to dog shows, he wasn't a show dog but we took him because we couldn't bear to leave him at home. And he'd sit up on the crate and attract admirers and friends, he's mooch treats and pats and he'd have an absolute blast. How I missed him today, he would have loved being amongst the 58 other Aussies that were there.

I had a bit of a cry for my boy at our Australian Shepherd ope show today. Benson loved going to dog shows, he wasn't a show dog but we took him because we couldn't bear to leave him at home. And he'd sit up on the crate and attract admirers and friends, he's mooch treats and pats and he'd have an absolute blast. How I missed him today, he would have loved being amongst the 58 other Aussies that were there.

Hugs to you Gayle :(:hug: