Cesar Milan Live 2011

MsKatie

[i know people have mixed feelings about Cesar but thought I'd put it up here anyway

Ticket presales are June 26th 3pm to June 27th 3 pm and top price is $145 (This doesn't include the Platinum Q and A session tickets - no idea how much they cost)

url=http://cesarmillanlive.com/]Cesar Milan Live 2011[/url]

i would like to go along to the Adelaide one on the 26th Nov if anyone else is interested

He was in Norway a few months ago. He repeats himself a lot, and was more of a showman rather than a dog trainer/rehabilitater. Most people thought it was a waste of money. It is a show and not a dog seminar, so do not expect to learn something new.

He is very funny as everyone laughed constantly.

He talked a lot about his childhood, about how dogs perceive us, how to be a packleader (as seen on his tv-show)and he had three dogs from Norway he was going to rehabilitate on stage. Friends told me that it was just embarrassing to watch him try to rehabilitate the dogs :o . The dogs were soooo stressed on the stage and one dog curled up under the legs of the owner when Cesar poked his fingers in the dogs neck, when he tried to teach the dog not to eat the chicken, he waved in front of him.

I was not there but some of my friends were there.

i really want to go but would like to take sophie.... she has come along way but still has a long way to go....

i cannot get her to relax at times... she barks for no reason at things only she can see or hear... for hours...

not sure i can afford $145.00 for something i can see on telly.

Omg I'm over the moon to hear he's coming to Adelaide :D Totally thought that since moving from Sydney I would miss out on these sorts of things.

I'll definitely be there - his shows and books I believe are the reason I have a doberman I can take anywhere with me.

I just like his energy myself, watching him in his shows just used to make me feel calm and happy.

I just like his energy myself, watching him in his shows just used to make me feel calm and happy

Totally agree!!! :thumbsup:

My man and I just watch his shows all the time, we record them on austar and watch them of a night while the girls are in bed! His mindset in life is just so happy and carefree and confident. I don't have a lot of confidence myself, so watching him has taught me so much, not just about dogs, but about how we hold ourselves in general life and in dealing with other people. As silly as that sounds.

Went to a dog trainers conference in California earlier this year and Cesar was one of the speakers.

He put on a good show, entertaining and seemed a very genuine guy, but that was all. Considering he was speaking with professionals you would have thought he would have offered something more. However felt it was a bit of a waste of time nothing you wouldnt see on his shows.

He even finished 45 minutes earlier than scheduled. I was a bit surprised at that but then discovered it was to allow everyone to line up to have their photos taken with him.

In future, will always be sceptical about websites with trainers standing with their arm around Cesar.