Got my numbers... yay!

Group 1 - 156

Group 2 - 104

Group 3 - 130

Group 4 - 120

Group 5 - 157

Group 6 - 143

Group 7 - 107

It's my little girl's first show... I'm very excited! :)

How exciting :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll be there too

Lol... I am a bit lame, but she is my first home bred baby after all.

I was quite surprised to see that group 1 isn't leaps and bounds ahead on entries. Yay!

:eek::eek:

Of COURSE you must scrapbook her first show number!!! And her first ribbon! And you DID get some of her first haircut trimmings, didn't you??!!

You will be :cry::cry::cry: in thirty years' time if you don't!

I was quite surprised to see that group 1 isn't leaps and bounds ahead on entries. Yay!

Of COURSE you must scrapbook her first show number!!! And her first ribbon! And you DID get some of her first haircut trimmings, didn't you??!!

Don't forget to collect her puppy teeth when they fall out. I know someone who did that, I really don't know how they found them all since I've never seen one of my puppies teeth...

Don't forget to collect her puppy teeth when they fall out. I know someone who did that, I really don't know how they found them all since I've never seen one of my puppies teeth...

Hahahaha I still have some of India's teeth :p

I am even remember to bring my battery for my camera this time and I can get some pictures of her for you if you like.

Still didnt get my numbers but I know they received the entries.....this is the second show that this has happened in a couple of weeks. Same thing happened for show at KCC lasr Sunday. Think somethings happening at Australia Post. I can just pick them up on the day...but it makes you wonder what is going on.