I Just Lost Gypsy - My Heart Dog.

k9angel

Thanks everyone or your kind words.

Thanks for caring Pers, but there isn't a Doctor in this whole wide world who can help me at the moment. :cry: It has hit me hard, much harder than I thought it ever would. I have lost 3 in a matter of 2 months and my heart is broken, literally. :cry: I don't know if it will ever heal. Gypsy was like my daughter. All of them were. It's like I am losing my fur family, one by one. :(

Sorry to sound so down but I cannot stop crying, it hurts - so bad.

It just happened so fast and there was nothing I could do. When she started whimpering/crying I jumped out of my chair and held her head calling her name and begging her to come back, but instead she died in my arms. :cry:

Jasmine is fretting bad. Gypsy was like the big sister she never had. She followed her everywhere. When Gypz started crying, all the other dogs howled and carried on. They knew...

I have lost 3 in a matter of 2 months and my heart is broken, literally. crying.gif I don't know if it will ever heal.

Right now support / advice/ medical assistance might help take the raw edges off those wounds.....and time will do the rest ...like any wound - it does need some help ..

Rachel I could not beleive you were here again.:cry: It is too much to bear to loose 3 in such a short time, please listen to others and seek some support for your grief. I will light candles for you and all your lost babies tonight.

RIP Gypsy dancing over the rainbow with the others, a twinkling star in the night sky.

I cannot see the screen through the tears. There's nothing I can say that will make this better but please know that my heart aches for you K9angel. At least Gypsy is not alone, you see, she was needed at the Bridge. She's keeping your furfamily protected until you can all be together again.

I am so very sorry for all your losses, but especially this one. Look after yourself.

Rest in Peace Gypsy, you were very much loved.

:( What a heartbreaking double hit K9angel, having lost dogs close together before, I understand the huge loss you have suffered.

your Whitey & Gypsy will be together and causing Husky havoc :o

fifi

I'm sorry, very sorry to hear of your loss. Its not fair that we lose them - they should stay with us forever. I know the joy and love you had with her is worth the grief, but the grief is very hard to deal with at the time. I send you hugs.

:( What a heartbreaking double hit K9angel, having lost dogs close together before, I understand the huge loss you have suffered.

your Whitey & Gypsy will be together and causing Husky havoc :o

fifi

I've actually lost 3 now Fifi, only weeks apart. :( I lost Jay Jay, aged 10 on the 29.5.11, Whitey, aged 6 four weeks later on the 28.6.11 and now Gypsy. I still cannot believe she is gone. It was the last thing I expected and has come as such a shock.

I have never seen a dog die like that before. I always thought and hoped Gyps would go in her sleep. :( but I guess we all hope that for our furkids.

It feels so quiet and empty without her, Jay and Whitey boy. I keep going to call her and look for her. :(

Gypsy was by my side all day, every day. If I stayed up late, she stayed up late too and would only go to bed when I did. She'd greet me every morning with a wagging tail and smile from ear to ear. She used to do what Whitey did and creep up on me in the mornings and be standing there staring at me. She did that for years as a youngster. And it wasn't only me she did it to. If we had friends stay over, she'd scare the crap out of them too by waking them up the same way. :laugh: It was waking up to those blue eyes in your face. At first it'd scare the crap out of you and then you'd realise it was just Gyps and not some intruder.

Also while we lived in Manildra I entered her in the local show and she won best kept bitch and best overall something or other. I was so proud of her. It was nothing big or official but it meant alot to us. Oh and we made it into the local paper.

I tried to google it a while ago to find a copy but couldn't find it and I have since lost the ribbons she won. :( I remember it like yesterday though.

She made me so proud.

:cry: I'm so sorry, I didn't include JayJay.

I know you feel like you will never stop crying or feeling this pain.

But each day will get a little better, I promise.

We give them our hearts and they take a piece with them when they leave :cry:

hugs,

fifi

I have no idea how you are even staying upright but if it helps you to talk on here about her then do it all you want. I can't believe that you have been hit with three major losses in such a short period of time. It is just not fair and nothing I can say to you will make it better. If it was me I'd be thinking at least I was there when it happened and I didn't wake up the next day and find her gone and worry if she'd suffered. It sounds like a stroke to me and if it was I doubt she had pain - it would've been something that happened quickly that couldn't be fixed even with immediate medical attention. Obviously Jay Jay and Whitey were calling her. And I can feel for you about the birthday celebration. My old girl would've been 17 early next month and I still struggle with thinking she could've made it. Since she left us the strange thing is my sister's very aloof and cat like husky/shep cross has become my smooch buddy. Always on my bed and always wants to squeeze in next to me on the couch and give me morning kisses. She's 8 now and getting grey on the snout and I know my sister is not going to cope at all when her time comes. Maybe that is why dogs live in the moment and can cram so much fun into a day because we don't get to have them for long. They leave us a life full of memories though.

Big hugs to you Rach and to your boys and hubby. I know your entire household is really suffering right now. :heart: