Recent Photos Of Archie

Naomi

I've been pretty happy with some of the recent photos I've taken of Archie over winter and I thought I would share him with the rest of DoL. I tend to stick to the Aussie thread.

Although it's just a hobby, I don't mind constructive criticism and feedback. I love it!

5963929946_2f96f5cd4d.jpg

5963373385_69906a8bb6.jpg

5963931966_9e3a8344e8.jpg

5963932356_db85a8b328.jpg

5963428031_cce9acddb7.jpg

5963458859_244c9fd5d2.jpg

Thanks guys. Yes he is growing up so fast. Although, I don't mind. He is growing into such a cuddle-bug which is what I always hoped for in a dog.

Huga, Archie had the snip yesterday, hence the cone of shame. Is it the same story for Sid?

Thanks guys. Yes he is growing up so fast. Although, I don't mind. He is growing into such a cuddle-bug which is what I always hoped for in a dog.

Huga, Archie had the snip yesterday, hence the cone of shame. Is it the same story for Sid?

Poor Archie :laugh:

No, Sid had the snip way back before he came home. He has fractured his tibial crest and had surgery on Monday.

Poor Archie :laugh:

No, Sid had the snip way back before he came home. He has fractured his tibial crest and had surgery on Monday.

Poor Sid. Hope he is feeling better soon. Sid and Archie came home on the same weekend and now they are wearing cones at the same time. Brothers from another mother maybe? Haha.

He is so gorgeous! I can't wait to have my little boy home too!

They are really great pictures, he is such a poser! I hope I can get something similar to remember my little one with - they grow oh so fast!

They grow up so quickly! Take at least one photo a week. You won't regret it. :D