Cesar Milan Australia Nov, 2011

SwaY

Who is going?

pre-sales went on sale today.

Info on Dates

I have my ticket :thumbsup:

A friend bought 4 tickets for us - she logged on at 3pm when the pre sale started and was allocated some great seats (well according to the map they look like great seats) :D

Really looking forward to seeing him live. I know he's not everyones cup of tea but I find him very entertaining.

Presale seats seems pretty damn good - only had to get a single ticket and it looks like front row just to the side of centre. Even now you can get second row but in the bank of seats to the side for Adelaide but still pretty damn good - for a single ticket.

Youve got to access the presale page probably on bio or chugg and click the link from there - you cant access it via ticketek direct for the presale. And you need the password from that site (the link).

Ohhh thanks for that. Had a look and the presale ended at 3pm today :(. Oh well, I will be ready for the ticket sales on thursday then!

Pretty sure as it started at 3pm today it goes til 3pm tomorrow. However by now you may get better tickets on Thursday morning if buying two or more it seems

Yeah - I went last time and enjoyed it but this time would prefer to spend my money on some of his books and DVDs. Wasn't as blown away by him in person as I am on his show to be totally honest. Still a fan though!

I went to see him last time he was here and in truth, wasn't that impressed. It was entertaining but I didn't learn anything :o I couldn't justify the money this time.

I seen him as well last time, and learnt nothing new that I had already seen on this TV shows