Destruction Dog Awards!

Currently in the running we have Riddick the Labrador! (helped by his buddies Ricky the GSD, and Rover the Lab). Without his usual afternoon walk and training due to me, his idiot owner, having to go out unexpectedly, Riddick decided to througly amuse himself by emptying out the bin. All, over, the house.

5977399058_66e39bcaef.jpg

My favourite part was the shredded chip packet, that he took into his crate. Because all dogs know that the Only way to lick clean a chip packet is whilst in the comfort of ones crate. Closely followed by the Ice-cream container that was totally spotless on the inside, and all 3 dogs smell of ice-cream. Yummmmm!

Any contenders :D?

Edited by lovemesideways

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's a regular occurrence since the Geriatric Beagle came to town ... whenever we forget to put the bin up.

You want destruction ... get a GSP!

Most recently it was the two usual suspects in the great bread mix hiest

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Flute is all ears when she hears a wrapper of any kind

P1017841.jpg

Her bizarre toothbrush fetish (to the point where she now knows how to open the bathroom drawer)

24111.jpg

and who can forget the pappa san chair murder of 08

DSCF7476.jpg

DSCF7483.jpg

DSCF7485.jpg

:rofl:

All our other dogs are angels compared to Flute, ive given up keeping a list of things she has eaten, her favorites are those crocheted coat hangers (that no one really knows where they come from), toothbrushes, lip gloss and on one particular occasion hair removal cream. Let me tell you that led to a very panicked, embarrassing call to my vet which he has yet to let me forget about :laugh:

Ill have to remember to take photos of the carnage more often.

Received a donated futon frame and mattress for the dogs.

Mattress in excellent condition.

Mattress placed on futon.

Went out for 2 hours and left 9 month old GSD at home.......

GSD pulled mattress onto lawn (very strong puppy - mattress weighs a ton)

GSD disembowled mattress

Backyard looked like a sheep was slaughtered in it

GSD's owner grits teeth and spends the next week picking cotton out of the grass, bushes, trees........

HowtofindoutifmyMumreallylovesme.jpg

Oh that's a regular occurrence since the Geriatric Beagle came to town ... whenever we forget to put the bin up.

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

P1017841.jpg

Her bizarre toothbrush fetish (to the point where she now knows how to open the bathroom drawer)

24111.jpg

DSCF7476.jpg

DSCF7483.jpg

DSCF7485.jpg

All our other dogs are angels compared to Flute, ive given up keeping a list of things she has eaten, her favorites are those crocheted coat hangers (that no one really knows where they come from), toothbrushes, lip gloss and on one particular occasion hair removal cream. Let me tell you that led to a very panicked, embarrassing call to my vet which he has yet to let me forget about :laugh:

OMG DA those photos are GOLD!The pappasan chair :laugh: Those ears :rofl:

:thumbsup: pure GSP Gold ... These had me laughing ! I am sure you can laugh .. Now about it

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

P1017841.jpg

24111.jpg

DSCF7476.jpg

DSCF7483.jpg

DSCF7485.jpg

There are some very worthy award contenders in this thread :laugh:

Oh how I wish I had a photo of the laundry door and carpet after Bosco had to be left inside for a few days whilst I was building his run - He literally ate completely through the laundry door, and once he was out he tried to get out the front door and pulled up all the carpet doing so. I got home from work to a nice mess indeed. I ended up being able to have the carpet repaired, but the door was cactus and had to be replaced.

This is actually Loki's handywork, she just managed to escape being caught in the act. Bosco was just finishing it off for her. The book is Marley and Me, and I had been reading it every night so I guess Loki was trying to tell me that I had ignored her way too much. Thankfully I had finished it only the night before.

P5040026.jpg

P5040025.jpg

Otherwise, my two were not too bad.

Bailey vs new pillow

Imakemesshaha.jpg

(he thinks he is pretty funny :mad) :laugh:

This is a great shot! I'm expecting him to have a laugh like mutley for some reason :D

:laugh: exactly what I was thinking... Classic photo - just love it - Love the look on his face. :rofl:

I have been very lucky with minimal damage but nothing is as good as these pics. :laugh: best part is - NONE are mine. :D